3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Dunkan] 17.12.20 05:15 am

Quest \ "Old Friends \" (Cyberpunk 2077) does not start

After passing the quest "Passenger" and interrogating Helman, it does not start in the game even after 2-3 days, the same thing after the end of the quest with the Voodooists.
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 17.12.20

It's the same with me, takemura doesn't call. I have already completed about 20 side missions and a bunch of other tasks, but the main plot does not go.

[
[Dunkan] 17.12.20

imitator26
I solved this problem, but there is a big "BUT" you have to replay, but the first thing to do is to complete the entire quest with Evelen and the Voodooists and then complete the quest with the corporation.

I
Ivan Abramalan 17.12.20

You do not need to replay anything or still hover your brains somehow. Here is the solution to the problem in the video -

o
onihr94 17.12.20

Ivan Abramalan
Duplicate the link please or explain what is the problem with the quest, otherwise there is no video.

M
Michael Niks 07.01.21

I have the same problem, CD Project Red support is silent, I can't go through the game further and I can't understand where the game broke from. The order of passage I have is Evelyn -> Voodooists -> Passenger.

d
danik150907 07.01.21

Ivan Abramalan
you can send the link again

p
petronator 15.01.21

hi, I myself was tormented by the fact that the quest "Old friends" or "Down on the street" did not appear in English. version.
I rummaged through the Internet, in the end I myself doped how to activate the quest, I share with the same poor fellows, I even had to register here))):
download the program Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) v0.03a_r3-718-v0-03a-r3-1610448084 - this is a save manager for Cyberpunk 2077, open the save, along the path C: Users <your user> Saved Games CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk 2077 <last save folder> - which one you need can be viewed from the preview in the screenshot.png folder. In the program, go to the Quest Facts tab and look for Name "holo_takemura_calls_v_start_activate" set the Value to 1. Save the changes to the save by clicking the "Save Changes" button, then go into the game and load this save. After downloading, Takemura immediately called me and "Old Friends" appeared in the main quests.

D
D3upT 16.02.21

petronator
I'm trying to load a save, I get an error (see screen). How to fix?