3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemiades 17.12.20 05:15 am

Order: Psychophane (Cyberpunk 2077)

Subject.
What's the password to open the door? It seems like you need to enter the year, but I tried everything and nothing. Either I'm dumb, or it's some kind of bug.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 17.12.20

Found: 2065.

O
Oleg222111 17.12.20

What's the password for the bedroom computer?
PS Silverhand's pants are next to the bed.

228putin228 17.12.20

Oleg222111
use protocol hacking

L
LinerlIya 17.12.20

guys, how to get this quest

C
Closer_Inst 17.12.20

LinerlIya join

L
LinerlIya 17.12.20

Closer_Inst
found: "The mission itself can be taken in Haywood, not far from the El Coyote Coho bar. Don't look at the high level of threat, we did not meet a single enemy inside. The pants are in a suitcase near the bed in the bedroom."

C
Closer_Inst 17.12.20

LinerlIya

g
ganjin 12.01.21

Something strange about the basement in this building. In the apartment we take something that gives access to the "basement" button in the elevator, but the exit from the elevator is closed by the second doors. Naifig then unlock the button? Maybe someone got there?

W
WhitePanda 15.01.21

Hello guys, please tell me I have a slightly different problem with the red prophet quest.
I found all 3 routers, hacked them, talked to Johnny at 3 points and received an SMS with the coordinates, but the point was not marked on the map and read the SMS from the Unknown number in the Journal. I can't go on with the quest. Help, can anyone know how to deal with this
Saving the old is no longer there, I have one quest separating from Platinum on ps4 ((((

f
fallout4 15.01.21

ganjin
and where to get it?

g
ganjin 15.01.21

fallout4
Where can I get something that unlocks the button in the elevator? I don’t know exactly, after I searched the apartment it was unlocked. Perhaps after opening the door to the guitar, or maybe after breaking into a computer, xs. As far as I remember, you can't find any separate key for the elevator there.

m
m01533nk0 15.01.21

WhitePanda
Find unread in messages ... I think I already answered you or someone else on this type of bug

W
WhitePanda 15.01.21

m01533nk0
Yes, you answered me, but I read everything, talked to Johnny, but there is nothing not to show the coordinates on the map and that's it

g
ganjin 29.01.21

WhitePanda
You better create a separate topic, if there is none.

G
George 0804 28.06.21

Personally, I did not find the code. The door to the guitar was opened with the "Remote door opening" script (very strange of course). Then the computer was unlocked.

H
HaRu4e4ka3443 08.09.21

Guys, I have such a problem with the quest, I did everything right, but I can't put the guitar in the parcel locker, I just don't have a button with the inscription so that I could put it there, help me please.

T
Temoshikito 08.09.21

After that, he stole gi tara, he went down not to the foe, but to the basement there behind the grid, a chest with something we could take

l
lol4el 18.03.22

Please help, I don't have this quest, maybe some conditions for this should be done?

R
Radamel Falcao 18.03.22

lol4el
you need to come to Haywood and run around the yellow question marks. call the Padre and give one of them a quest to steal Kerry's guitar

R
Rod 05.05.22

How to get a quest? I completed all orders and nspd, but did not receive