3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ak1nat0r 17.12.20 05:19 am

Secret ending (Cyberpunk 2077)

Is there an option to get it at the very end of the game? And then I have completed absolutely all the quests in the game except for the final one and somehow I don't want to go through the whole game for the sake of one ending. Throughout the game, he treated Johnny normally, fulfilled all his requests, but "happy moments" were only 60% filled. Maybe there are some cheats, mods, or can you somehow change the save file?
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlowWithTheFires 17.12.20

By the way, the same question. Passed all the side lines, was friends with Johnny, and "happy moments" are also 60%.
Now the second passage has begun, maybe they will at least tell you how to open it.

d
dimon-alfa 17.12.20

Probably after every conversation with him to check the progress of trust, I said something wrong and lost 10%.

A
Ak1nat0r 18.12.20

So ... I ran the second act on a new one and still 60%, but 70% is necessary. Where else can I get this 10%, otherwise I’ll go crazy now

A
Arturka 19.12.20

After the conversation, the grave should be 40. Then by 10 he gets on the quest with the Bestia, Kerry and the concert. You just need to choose the right answers.

E
Eriori 22.12.20

Ak1nat0r
There I must say that you gave him a second chance and he fucked him up. And then what else will you give.

S
Shadow_QZ 24.12.20

Ak1nat0r
There is also an ending
When on the balcony, where Misty takes, during a dialogue with Johnny, after the phrase "Are you sure? You can't roll back." do not choose dialogue points, but just sit and do nothing for a couple of minutes, then Johnny will start saying himself, "I understand, it's hard to choose ..." And there will be another ending with the achievement of the achievement .... And then spoilers

x
xSaimanx 24.12.20

Shadow_QZ
He is talking about this ending, but it starts only at a minimum of 70% "happy moments"

E
Eriori 24.12.20

xSaimanx
There are many feilates on his grave in dialogue, I think the developers will fix it.

S
Shadow_QZ 25.12.20

xSaimanx
No, he tells how to start the ending with Bestia
And I said how to start the single ending

x
xSaimanx 25.12.20

Shadow_QZ
And named the topic "secret ending" where he asks about 70%?
It is not necessary to have 70% to start the ending with Bestia. You just need to complete the quest line with Johnny. On behalf of Johnny, you attack with Beast Arasaku (Beast will die). But to launch the secret one (where you single-handedly attack Arasaka and the Bestia remains alive), you need 70% "happy moments", otherwise, you can wait at least a day for Johnny to start a dialogue - he will not start.

The key here is the dialogue with Johnny at his grave:
(Write Johnny's initials) "Now we will fix it."
"The man who saved my life"
"No, you are talking about it too."
"What do you want from me?"
"Okay, but this is your last chance."
"
"When you said you let your friends down ..."
"The Smasher story made her so upset."
"Okay. I'll call Beast."

It gives 40%

After that you need to complete the quest chain with Johnny.
"Old drama" "New turn" "Sound of music" - the decisions in these quests are not important, the main thing is to complete them, each of them gives 10% and that 70. Now you can safely expect a dialogue with Johnny on the roof.

K
KamiкazE 25.12.20

xSaimanx
If you take a woman into the group and not Dani, you can also break off with a%

D
Denis g 01.01.21

What's the point of squeezing out interest on this "secret" ending? She is no different from ordinary ones. The choice is still the same - digitization or six months of life. As in any other except crossbow.

S
Siber800 07.01.21

Denis G
Well, the point in the secret ending is that you will have a very difficult battle, but no one will die with you (since Smasher will not kill anyone in the cut-scene)

S
Siber800 07.01.21

Getting a 70% relationship with Johnny is still crap, you have to support him, but at the same time you can't suck up, he doesn't like it. Hike the guide should be read on all lines in dialogues with Johnny

d
dr_Bang 11.01.21

Replay the break. 60% Are there cheats or an editor for Johnny's point?

a
alex.doroga 29.01.21

dr_Bang wrote:
editor for Johnny
Ahahahaha's point )) Sounds strong))

m
m01533nk0 29.01.21

Ak1nat0r Google
github cyber engine tweaks, go, you will see releases on the right, there is an archive, all files in bin> x64 throw, then enter Game.SetDebugFact in the console

("sq032_johnny_friend", 1)

Before meeting with Hanako, check if it becomes 70%, sign off plz ...

V
VladStepka 29.01.21

xSaimanx
Enough dialogue at the grave and complete the quest "Old Drama". Friendship with Johnny doesn't matter, the ending will be available

D
Denis g 29.01.21

Siber800 wrote:
Well, the point in the secret ending is that you will have a very difficult fight, but no one will die with you (because Smasher will not kill anyone in the cut-scene)
This does not make sense) Or rather, it makes no sense.
Once again, the difference in this "secret" ending is whether some left NPC, whom we saw twice during the game, will die. A funny cutscene for ten seconds, after which you completely forget about this shit, because you don't care. I generally refuse to talk about difficult fights with dumb cutters of zero IQ until a normal patch.
This is not a "secret" ending, so do not "secret" endings) This is nonsense, for the sake of which even a couple of lines of dialogue are unnecessary to click, and even more so to try to squeeze out some percentage of the whole game.