3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20 05:19 am

Fitch for a lot of money (no trainer) (Cyberpunk 2077)

I found a scheme for how to trade a lot of money in a couple of minutes, businessman bullshit. Xs bug or feature but we still use it.
We take any expensive clothes or weapons, sell them in the post office, get out of them, go back and buy our clothes for a couple of bucks and so on in a circle. I found a picture that costs 4k and sell it, I sold about 200k).
Every postmate 20k, cheat them all
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blinkin 17.12.20

I never understood such things) why is it "better" than launching artmani / trainer? because it is crookedly done in the game itself, so you feel "easier"? ))

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Blinkin
But the conscience is clear that I did not use the trainer) but here you won't understand a bug or a feature)

c
cheezette 17.12.20

SashaFlopy
"Interesting" probably in this way to earn. And then what to do with the rest of the loot? Rumor has it that the game already has enough problems with the economy, they say, they give too much money and there will be nothing to spend on it, and then there are bugs to use.

B
Blinkin 17.12.20

cheezette
yes, a lot
almost immediately pumped a perk for + 100% money after hacking different things - and for 1 hacking of any computer / panel they give 1000-1500 euro bucks. For a mission, you can find a dozen of such computers,
but there's nowhere to go - well, that) legendary implants and guns are
30-50k per gun (parts) are also far from cheap,
I think there is nowhere to go right in the second half of the game, or if it's not interesting buy nothing) I think the game can be played without spending money almost at all, then yes))

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Blinkin
Yeah, you pumped it, not everyone wants to download it. You play on Hard, money catastrophically grabs and does not fall like that, only how many components you need to buy to pump a cannon for Max, you get bored of collecting

s
shicha 17.12.20

I walked stupidly according to the plot + the main branches (all of them, the quests of Judy and Panam) don't have enough money PPC) bought 0 cars, paid a debt to the doctor, bought a few not very expensive implants and that's it, now before the last mission 45k

S
Slipnot6 17.12.20

Selling things other than painting for the quest does not work. You sell for bullshit, you go out, and then the ransom costs several times more.

A
Almonahhh 17.12.20

Norm Sanya found a way.
I honestly stuffed 150+ k twice, and still after buying implants, machines, etc., the account was no more than 60 k ...

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Slipnot6 During the hike
, we got a handshake, guys, even basic actions cannot be done by his hands). If you don’t believe, I can film the vidos that everything works

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.12.20

Sasha Flopy
YouTube is full of these videos

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Ilya Lyapin
Moreover, they have already done a lot of vidos. Yes, look on YouTube, everything is shown more clearly there

S
Slipnot6 17.12.20

SashaFlopy
In short, I found this video, but the bug only works with a picture. And you wrote that you need clothes or weapons. In general, I wrote too much, sorry. But you also correct iyu in the post, okay?

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Slipnot6
I not only turned this crap with a picture

g
garond21 17.12.20

Just tried to sell a shotgun. Sold for 1k, redeemed for 35k.

P
Pb1B0K 17.12.20

About nowhere to go, I would argue. Try to collect the entire collection of machines or implants. But how to make money legally - swing lvl to the thirtieth, do not sell anything, just analysis. Then you make a respec, throw all the points into the last talent of the "creation" branch and make a fortune for yourself with the accumulated resources. Enough for everything.

s
storm240 19.12.20

It's not difficult to farm money, just go for a drive around the world and do all sorts of side effects, over time you will buy all cars, and you will climb the whole world