3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Ivannikov 17.12.20 05:19 am

GTX 1060 3gb frequencies themselves rise and the driver crashes

After updating the firewood, such a problem began. You start any game, after a while a black screen crashes and the inscription "nvlddmkm video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored." The afterburner shows that the frequencies of the video card rise to 1900+ and the temperature rises rapidly. What is the problem and what are the options for solving it? Thank you in advance
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 22.12.20

Denis Ivannikov
is a dump

I
InboxM 22.12.20

Denis Ivannikov
This is a jamb of video drivers.
First, see the general power settings.
Secondly, use Display Driver Unistaller, uninstall video drivers in safe mode and install it there.
It helped me.

W
WarlokIII 25.12.20

SPR1GGAN
was 43rd error, then blade

S
SPR1GGAN 25.12.20

WarlokIII
error of what? they can just get out artifacts, the picture and a lot of other symptoms can just hang,
and the fact that a specific error comes out during the dump is nonsense.

his frequencies are dancing out of the blue and the drivers are pouring in because of this, as with a
curved acceleration , a conductor may have gone out of order, but on the card something is physically out of order

W
WarlokIII 25.12.20

SPR1GGAN
43 - a driver error, and often due to a dump of the chip graph.
Indeed, after the diagnostic warming up, in most cases, the error is eliminated and the firewood is set correctly, and works for the time being.
Diagnosis - replacement of the graph chip.
The person did not just have a driver that fell off, but glitched during an update, so without additional checks, I would not immediately put the chip blade into the diagnosis. Let him roll back, check, give a load in the "brazier" vidyuh.
By the way, there are a lot of videos on the network by mistake 43 by vidlu, look.

W
WarlokIII 25.12.20

SPR1GGAN
and generally guessing on the coffee grounds. Let the person deal with the rollback of firewood, and then we will dance.
dump, not dump, condender, not condender. Let's catch up with the creepy man