3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20 05:19 am

Cyberpsychosis: Demons of War (Cyberpunk 2077)

I sniffed the entire bridge, found the laptop, examined the corpses, hacked the access point. And watch the surroundings of the bridge hanging. Who passed it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzzIamEVILzzz 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
If I am not mistaken, there is another corpse near the entrance, about 5 meters away + you need to read the "chip" through the inventory, a mad netraner (girl) will appear. I understood correctly, this is the place where the turrets leave when approaching.

z
zzzIamEVILzzz 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
If yes, then there is a bug with a heifer that issues the task, her monologue on the phone ends, but the picture remains and moves her lips without a sound, respectively, the quest cannot be passed, because the phone is in use. He cured him by loading the save before the mission, stood still and waited until he finished speaking and hung up, only after that he began to search everything.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

zzzIamEVILzzz
There is no sniper. Police cars are approaching, but no cops are seen alive.

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
Read the chips with data and there is still a laptop somewhere in the container, hack it and read everything, the chips sometimes do not display Messages, open the customer's tab and send her a message

S
SlavaJeik 17.12.20

I have a problem with this quest, there are stupid cops I have and the sniper is not there

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

SlavaJeik
Come closer to them and the psycho will knock them out with a sniper

S
SlavaJeik 17.12.20

I came as close as possible, he is not there

S
SlavaJeik 17.12.20

everything, I have this quest completed, but it is not displayed that it is completed

S
SlavaJeik 17.12.20

writes, look around the bridge

p
prapor001 17.12.20

I also found a psycho, just the corpses lay stupidly (in the cubbyhole), I began to collect what I have from them, a psycho jumped out from behind the container (fast), I killed him, took everything from him, now they write - read the chip, how to read it then? I don't even see it in my backpack .. the quest hangs

p
prapor001 18.12.20

that's all, figured out - the chips are read in the inventory, there is a log option, if you hover the mouse over it, a few more lines will open, there is a line - chips, we read and send a message to the customer, the quest is completed