3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Equillibrist 17.12.20 05:19 am

How to remove intro (Cyberpunk 2077)

Loading screens for me personally last longer than loading a game, even the first one. Has no one been able to turn them off until now?
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Opsy 17.12.20

Equillibrist
It is not clear what you mean . If about the video that is at the start of the game, then it is skipped with a space. And so ssd increases the download speed ...

E
Equillibrist 17.12.20

Opsy
I'm talking about logos before the video, and I have a game on the SSD.

O
Opsy 17.12.20

Equillibrist
So they are not long ... 10 seconds

O
OakSorcerer 17.12.20

I join. In fact, there are 3 complaints about the game:

1 - You can't skip the intro;
2 - There is no key for walking (fixed by half with a mod);
3 - You cannot change your haircut.

The first one is not particularly critical. But the other 2 are terribly freezing.

E
Equillibrist 17.12.20

Opsy
Again, the game loads faster than the intro ends. I do not want to see him and waste time on him.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 17.12.20

OakSorcerer
For walking, make an overload))
The usual speed of movement will not change, but the character will just walk, minus - you will not be able to run))
And a change of hairstyles and other things, I think they will be delivered in patches, well, or modernizers will add such an opportunity to the mirror)

O
Opsy 17.12.20

People already in 10 seconds panic, you see, they are wasting time ... and these 10 seconds "waste your time" only when you start the game. In general, people got sick)

O
Opsy 17.12.20

OakSorcerer
And claims that a lot of everything was cut out in the game and you don't have a lot of bugs?) Well, okay, hawai, have a nice ...

O
OakSorcerer 17.12.20

Opsy
I didn’t expect the game, I didn’t watch a single video, so I don’t know what they have promised there for 10 years. I play, I read ENT and I’m fine. It reminds me of my favorite VTMB. And yes, thanks for
letting me , dad;) _Red_FoXx_
There is a mod that adds walking to the viola. Its downside is that when moving diagonally, the speed changes to stock. You can only walk in one direction. And also, you can use the gamepad, it's damn nice to walk on analogs, but it's terribly inconvenient to shoot: D

E
Equillibrist 19.12.20

No associates?

E
Equillibrist 20.12.20

Done!
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_utilita_easypatcher_1_05-1081907

S
Setesh 20.12.20

Opsy wrote: a
bunch of bugs
, I have only one bug that annoys me and does not allow me to perform side effects - the gorilla's hands do not open the "power" doors, but this is generally insignificant

E
Equillibrist 30.12.20

Full cleaning intro:
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_propusk_intro-1082961

A
AL5 20.01.23

Equillibrist
For 1.6 version of the game is there?