3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrZrow 17.12.20 05:22 am

Quest \ "The Taming of the Basilisk \" (Cyberpunk 2077) does not start

As soon as I finished the mission at Panam, I immediately wanted to proceed to the next one. Without leaving the camp, I rewound time. After that Panam sits in his tent all the time, and when I come to her, two dialogues are offered to choose from, not related to the task itself. Tell me if there is an option to somehow fix this garbage. Checking the game did not help (
And yes, there is no way to load the previous save game , because at that moment I scored on this bug and thought "he will decide himself"
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 17.12.20

MrZrow Man
, a game with a lot of bugs, scripts can break at any time, wait for patches, or forget about this bug and move on.

S
Sergey Khakhalev 17.12.20

I decided so. I went to the Basilisk himself, after which the quest was updated. Panam remained seated. You then come up to her and there the dialogue "Is everything ready?"

B
Bugs Bunny Rus 18.12.20

Spoiler And she finally ... will give you).

T
Trapulin 19.12.20

Sergey Khakhalev
And then what? The moment when Panama was made the main one and we went together, she just sits in her ward, constantly asks "where are you, Vi" and that's it. There is no dialogue :(

S
Sergey Khakhalev 19.12.20

See Trapulin
on assignment. she will sit in the tent until you sit in the basilisk. then it will move inside. it was so with me. The only thing she told the whole task was where you were.

S
Seryozha Mastyaev 20.12.20

In short, load the save, it should stay at the moment when Panam and Sol fought, you run back and teleport to any point, you miss time and that's it

A
Adept PC 01.01.21

The problem went further. Wasted time, climbed together in a little ride. Next is the task "Move the Basilisk to the position". I move, but the task is not completed and the marker does not disappear. Rebooted, drove off, nothing helps. version 1.06

M
MilkiWaY89 05.01.21

PROBLEM SOLUTION
I experienced the same problem on myself
I did not leave the camp, rewound the time, then everything is like everyone else's
Solution to the problem: we erase all the last save (they are done automatically)
You need to erase until you again need to wait for Panam to call that to steal this Basilisk.
We go through again, help the Panamas and veterans to steal it, and then, without repeating our mistake, we leave for the city and do something / rewind the time within 24 hours.
Done, the bug has been fixed, everything is great!