3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marichok12 17.12.20 05:22 am

Mission Red Prophet (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys who passed the mission of the red prophet, I don't know what needs to be scanned!

37 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veneno_RUS 17.12.20

You need to come to the specified point, climb the outer staircase of the building and scan the router on the wall, then on assignment you need to hack it, but this is now a problem (broken hacking on this router, you have to wait for a fix).

M
Marichok12 17.12.20

I found a router, and the problem is that I can't do anything with it!

S
SedoyMrMacho 17.12.20

Marichok12
the same problem, when I connect to hack it, there is no list of sequence of codes to send scripts

S
SedoyMrMacho 17.12.20

M
Marichok12 17.12.20

SedoyMrMacho
I can't even connect to it! The scanner just doesn't respond to it!

M
Micr0 17.12.20

Just now I got to the quest, a similar bug.
Sad

N
NovaAbramson 17.12.20

Marichok12
Load the last save, it usually helps me in such situations

N
Naitkilll 17.12.20

Hacking a router is not a bug! Change the berserk implant to a simple hack and wake up everything. It helped me.

A
ALinkoln 18.12.20

Who does not have a hacking mark near the router: you need to either restart the game before you arrive, or wait for the patch. The first one helped me personally

S
SedoyMrMacho 18.12.20

Naitkilll
Thank you, kind person, I really did not understand what the problem was and rolled back the save 10 times, changed the implant and everything became ok.

L
LISSA_Sokol 19.12.20

I walked a little further and got stuck, I don't understand what else to scan, except for the broken cable, nothing adequate is displayed, I have already walked around the entire territory, distractions and a computer poked around, and to sense 0 ... nothing can be done further! I would like to advance a little more !!

L
LISSA_Sokol 19.12.20

W
Wyss 19.12.20

Completed this quest. Silverhenge is pleased with the elephant. Note that you need to level up your intelligence to 13.

V
Velsov 19.12.20

LISSA_Sokol
We need to hack the second router on the van.

V
Velsov 19.12.20

V
Velsov 19.12.20

The third router is located at the very top under the inscription "BIO Technica".

V
Velsov 19.12.20

The fourth router is on the side of the billboard.

e
eugendavis 20.12.20

Naitkilll
Help please discard the screenshot of what should be standing I have already bought all the decks that could be unclear what was wrong

T
Tdante 20.12.20

It seems to me best at the end to swing the intellect by all 20 points and recode the machine. A fun ending will be released.

T
TREZ9 20.12.20

Veneno_RUS
I preset the game and hacked the router