3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20 05:22 am

Samurai Swordsman Build? What do you think? (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, I thought it would be cool to pump melee weapons as the main one. So cool she runs with this katana, and cuts heads. But that's just not entirely clear, if I pump it, then how to fight it. Five opponents will shoot firearms at me, and I will run from one to another, constantly throwing stimulants? Well, that is, it sounds so-so. And if the opponents are not 5, but 15? On the other hand, well, why did they add edged weapons in general, and the ability to swing them. So it's not entirely clear how to play with this build. What do you think? Maybe someone has already chosen such an assembly, and can share their experience?
15 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 17.12.20

I play through the blades of the praying mantis, I swing their build (he is alone with the katanomi) and the build for equanimity. The blades have attacks that allow you to quickly close the distance, or vice versa, jump back. A strong blow or a running blow, instantly makes a dash to the enemy, an attack from a block - jumps back sharply. In general, it became even easier to play than with a ranged weapon (although I did not swing a ranged weapon, I do not know how it will be when pumping)
PS. there are also implants for slowing down time, or the same "berserk"
PSS. I also installed a mod that makes the slope button on the alto, instead of double pressing.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
I think that the evasion mod is mine))
Long-range combat is disgustingly boring. There is practically no recoil from the weapon, with both real recoil and animation. Actually, I was hoping that after the release of COD MW 2019, all first-person games will be made with such cool recoil animations, but alas. So also this RPG shooting system, when you shoot in the head with a shotgun, and the enemy will only knock the enemy down if your level and your weapon are not high enough. All this does not look very good. So yes, thanks, I will also swing into the blades)

S
Sagivari Isit0 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
play from stealth) here is a really interesting gemlei, first mark everything from cameras, then throw a demon, then distract enemies and strangle)

w
wintermute322 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
is there a config that only changes dodges? the rest is unnecessary.
or can you tell me how to do it?

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Very easy to play, at least on medium difficulty. The main thing is not to take useless perks for blocking and counter attacks, since there are very, very few enemies in the miles. Regarding the xn-first aid kit to help, 1-2 is spent per battle. There is also a + 7% healing perk when bleeding and hitting bleeding ones, but so far it has not been unlocked.

w
wintermute322 17.12.20

Look for the Sandevistan OSes for sale,

I found this version, the legendary one gives more damage, but this one captivates with a powerful effect of 50% and cd in only 15 seconds. you take out a sword, cut it in and mow, if you don't blunt on the spot, they will never hit you. Plus, I intuitively began to choose positions so that my target was between me and another enemy, so that if he started shooting, he would hit his own. I still do not understand if there really is a friendly fire.
Well, for a change, I stuck a launcher in my hand, bought various modifications to it, fiery, explosive, electric, SLEEPING.
you run in slowmo, hit with grenades from your hand, cut everyone with a katana.
I bought the katana in the same building where the apartment was, there is a melee weapons dealer, he has an excellent legendary katana for sale.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Pomu4
wintermute322
Such a question. I understand correctly that the blades of the praying mantis, as well as all the implants on the hands, are considered not bladed weapons, but fists? Accordingly, the injected damage on a bladed weapon does not give anything to the blades of the praying mantis?

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
These are the blades.

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
in the description everything is written

w
wintermute322 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
all blade bonuses work for mantis blades.

m
macsim702 17.12.20

wintermute322
Pomu4
I want to get ready for this build. The prologue has just passed. I have 10 points.
1) What is the best investment?
I plan to want a couple of points in equanimity, the rest is blades (3-max strong blows, 3 - max speed), the rest is in athletics (hp), all sorts of 300-400% of the block and counterattack is pointless to swing IMHO (in the katana branch).
2) the main question. where to find time dilation ?! and a thing to reduce the distance between you and the mob.? and also a bullet grenade ...
change delete

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

macsim702
Strong blows xs , did not swing. I took in the beginning speed and bleeding. Equanimity took only the very first perk, so that the branch was and swayed.

m
macsim702 17.12.20

Pomu4
ok, where can I find a thing to slow down time?

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

macsim702 Look for
rippers. For rapprochement, I only know the blades of the praying mantis, I do not know if there is anything else. The manual rocket launcher, like the blades, is the same for rippers with 20 turnips.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 17.12.20

macsim702
You shouldn't ignore 300% of the attack from the block if you are on praying mantises. For you make a combo of 3-4 hits, and with a blow from the block you finish it off, jumping back, then you aim at a new target and with a shift you make a dash towards it, you repeat everything over again.
PS. equanimity is generally a thrill to download if you are a melee man, because the faster you get to the goal, the better, and equanimity is just what the speed speed gives.