3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid Manko 17.12.20 05:22 am

How to Demote a Character (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone. I played enough with the trainers, as a result, almost at the beginning of the game I had level 50. I would like to lower it, otherwise something is easy.

And one more question about fist fights. I start side levels with battles, but for 2 battles (where the fighter's pregnant wife is), when hitting, he does not take away any HP (0 when hitting). How to treat it?
22 Comments
Sort by:
O
Opsy 17.12.20

Leonid Manko What is the
point for you to play games at all? If at the start already with a trainer ...

c
cheezette 17.12.20

Start over again. It's your own fault that trainers are breaking your game

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.12.20

Opsy
"like that"?

g
geimer.by 17.12.20

Leonid Manko
Set maximum difficulty.

L
Leonid Manko 17.12.20

geimer.by
yes no, it's not a matter of complexity. Just when choosing a mission, it is indicated everywhere Hard easy

N
NEKcv 17.12.20

where implants are placed, you can buy a reset of glasses

s
samosan 17.12.20

Leonid Manko
In the game, you cannot reduce the level, download the save for your progress or wait for the trainer with this option.
NEKcv
Level does not roll back.

z
zzzIamEVILzzz 17.12.20

Leonid Manko
Brothers, turn off immortality, go through the battle and turn it on again)

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

zzzIamEVILzzz
Well, a super player, not only is everything to the maximum, and immortality.

s
samosan 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
This is a loner, if you like to play like that - his business. Maybe he is generally disabled and even an easy one is impassable for him.

W

samosan
Yes, I myself do not always mind that it seems like the chosen one, but in fact the rag is a rag. But immortality.

z
zzzIamEVILzzz 17.12.20

The Warrior of Morgoth, the
Assistant of the Primordial Enemy), look at the photo on the person's Ave, there is an adult guy, a child sits on his lap, he has no time to re-pass and pump out, but really wants to play. It's just a similar situation, the daily routine hawk people, I play myself for 2 hours when my son goes to bed. How long do you think the game will have to go through without cheats? Here everyone's personal choice, there are a lot of games, but with the time available, you can play what happened this year (2.5 games) until the end of your life, so don't judge strictly cheaters in offline games.)

W

zzzIamEVILzzz
Yes, I do not judge them. We ourselves with a mustache))

L
Leonid Manko 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth

Well, I don't like character leveling. Save money to buy a good car. I play a maximum of an hour after work, for pumping and zadr..vanie to pump especially time is a pity.
The plot is more important to me) well, go for a drive, shoot someone without hitting.

Everyone plays as they please

W

Leonid Manko
Yes, I say this myself. But it's easier for me, my son is already 22. And I work day - night, two days at home. But I'm pumping my skills, I love to play powerful yy from the start.

L
Leonid Manko 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
Here I am about the same. It just didn't work out very well early in the game with a high level. You will either have to start anew or give up and continue playing

V
Vvvvd 17.12.20

Leonid Manko
Trainer from Fling download

B
Bugs Bunny Rus 17.12.20

Disable immortality on the trainer during fist fights.

L
Leonid Manko 17.12.20

Vvvvd
Got it I'll try

V
Vvvvd 17.12.20

Leonid Manko
There is a level editor (Alt + Num 9) and reputation (Alt + Num 0). You set the required level and activate it. In the case of a reputation, everything is the same, only you need to save and restart the game, otherwise the rippers will not be able to install implants that require a certain reputation.