3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karate master 17.12.20 05:22 am

Tell me how to pump equanimity and destruction? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I've tried all the styles of passing, and still did not understand how to pump equanimity in the composure branch. It is very annoying, because. at level 2 ALREADY give an ability point ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Karate master
"Equanimity" is a bloody stealth, always with the use of lethal weapons. Roughly speaking, it is not easy to grab from behind and strangle, but to overwhelm, using a weapon with a silencer, with one shot in the head.

In general, you take a pistol with a silencer and being in stealth, you shoot roughly in the head.

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
Karate Master
Everything is much simpler. You download the very first perk in equanimity and that's it. You kill in the open, a buff is hung on you, you swing a branch thereby

C
ColtBlake 17.12.20

Destruction rocks with shotguns and machine guns.

m
macsim702 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
not necessarily with a silencer, a stack of equanimity appears upon any kill of a mob (a red diamond appears to the right of the life bar with an arrow to the right)

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

macsim702 Equanimity
grows with invisible kill. I agree that the glushak is optional, but if you don't want a good part of the enemies to come running to you after the first shot, the glushak is obligatory. Moreover, he gives BAF for head damage, about 2.5 times ...

m
macsim702 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
got it. I'll probably get a glushak.) But how to make sure that after killing a mob they give a bonus to outrage, and not to stealth? Example. There is a lonely mob, I go up to him from behind, press grab, and regardless of whether I stun him or immediately kill him from behind, then they give me a bonus to STEALTH.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

macsim702
I wrote above ...

"Equanimity" is a bloody stealth, always with the use of lethal weapons.

The direct difference between the stealth and equanimity perk is in the stealth kill method. If you kill the mob cleanly, stun, choke, break the neck, you will get stealth, you will smear his brains on the wall from the barrel with one shot, you will get equanimity.

y
yar1097 17.12.20

macsim702 A
pistol with a silencer has a crit bonus for a stealthy headshot. In addition, you can also take the perk in coolness on a pistol with a silencer. After that, you must secretly kill enemies of your level with 1 headshot. But just in case, it is better to do quick saves before the shot, in case the crit still fails.

A
Andrey Kasatov 17.12.20

There is a tedious way, but it pumps out equanimity well. You take a group of bandits, neutralize them, drag everyone in one pile or nearby and shoot methodically at everyone. I shot over the heads with a pistol, conveniently.

P
Pomu4 17.12.20

macsim702
The easiest way is to fight in the open under a buff. Equanimity is a buff that suits any playstyle - stealth, netrunner, ranged and melee. Personally, I rocked while running with a katana in an open battle