3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 17.12.20 05:22 am

Epic and legendary weapons crafting parts (Cyberpunk 2077)

Somewhere else except after the analysis of this very weapon can you take? And then purple cannons cost 500+ bucks, it's somehow a pity to take them apart, especially the first 20 hours of the game
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muslim0809 17.12.20

From robots. From any robots

B
Blinkin 17.12.20

I can see I haven't reached the robots yet, because I haven't seen one yet

L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

In the store I saw on sale, one legendary chat - 1k Eurobaxoa.

P
Pb1B0K 17.12.20

Blinkin
After the end of the storyline with Panamas, the seller in their camp will sell spare parts of any rarity.

s
samosan 17.12.20

Blinkin
Details can be improved with the corresponding 6d1 perk but it takes a lot of stat points.

A
Artyom Bildin 17.12.20

Muslim0809
Who, by the way, faced such a problem - robots do not loot when they die
Through a scan it shows that there is something in the carcass - and when trying to select there is simply no interaction icon

m
mazik413 18.12.20

Artyom Bildin
Same thing, bug hike

B
Blinkin 18.12.20

and where to get legendary parts for improvement?)

P
Pomu4 18.12.20

Blinkin
Also robots or craft or buy.
Crafting in the game is very expensive, starting with epics

G
Guest 25.11.21

You can find many Legendary Weapons Locations In Cyberpunk 2077. There are legendary pistols such as M-76E Omaha, that you can buy from Weapon Shop in Westbrook and can be dropped by Matilda K. Rose who si the boss during the story job “I Walk the Line” in Pacifica. You will find her on your own while the story is going on. Go for https://exputer.com/guides/cyberpunk-2077-legendary-weapons-locations/ this link to find out more. Another one is Legendary Assault Rifle, HJSH-18 Masamune that you can buy from a Weapon Shop in Heywood (Wellsprings). Then there are Legendary Submachine Guns including DS1 Pulsar that one can purchase from a Weapon Shop in Watson, and TKI-20 Shingen from a Weapon Shop in City Center. To find Legendary Outer Torso Armor like Timeworn Trench Coat will be dropped by Placide who is the boss and you will find her during story job “Transmission” in Pacifica.