3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuPeRFloWeR 17.12.20 05:25 am

Side Mission Bug (Cyberpunk 2077)

Faced such a problem. He did what he loved, closed the world, doing all the activities. As a result, I came to this place

Spoiler

After which I found that there was nothing here, except for a couple of turrets (and even then they were inactive) and chests with trash.

Spoiler

Spoiler

As I understand it, this activity belongs to the quest with cyberpsychics "Anatomy of Murders". For this is the last sign on the map and on the quest I have 16/17, but according to the plot I have already reached the point of no return.
I tried to come after a while, restart the game and other actions, but nothing helped. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem? I remember in The Witcher 3 there were also troubles with quests, they could be solved through the console. Maybe here too?
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YourDevil54 18.12.20

I have 12/17. there is nothing on the map. the quest "Attack of cyberpsychosis: deep underground" hangs. It is necessary to read the message "goodbye" from the chip found on the attacker. but I don't have that

S
SuPeRFloWeR 19.12.20

YourDevil54
This is a bug, in my case it is a complete replay of the game. So I'll leave it until better times, just don't want to spend 80 hours again on everything =)

Y
YourDevil54 26.09.21

in 1.31 (and maybe earlier) the message "goodbye" was fixed, now it is in the chips