3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 17.12.20 05:25 am

Which plot Persians are you in and which are not? (Cyberpunk 2077)

In my opinion, the plot Persians came out from the Reds ... in different ways. There are colorful, suitable ones. I strongly approve of Jackie and Judy, I think they hit the bull's-eye. Not for nothing that they were constantly shown in trailers.

However, we tried so far not with all partners. For example, he broke through from Panam. You go to meet with a mercenary from the Wasteland. Once again: with the EMPTY HERROR. Which in our story was born in a garbage camp, fed by a clan of harsh nomads, rushes through the sands in a powerful jeep all her life, wets the bandos right and left, lapping in liters of cheap beer and knocking down transport workers from a huge fluff. And you are probably already waiting for a brutal nomad, with a bitsuha, in scars, battle armor? Something like Kara Dune, minimum? But in the middle of the desert she is spinning her fitness ass ... a typical fashion model. Of the muscles, except that the lips are pumped, frail hands, a thin neck, curled curls, painted nails, cilia, make-up - that's all. The persuasiveness of the image is a shopper! 😂🤣

Among the more or less important, quest-like, but minor characters, there are quite a few passing ones. Not memorable at all. Japanese bigwigs and his son, for example. So, for show. Fuck off. Or the corporal Militekha, who has no logic at all, and the IQ is such - that you involuntarily wonder how she could even reach some position in her corporation? And a lame romantic scene with her is a great stimulus to vomit, because without a jacket she looks even worse than in one.

However, even among the "passing" I met pleasant faces, forms and voices, like the barmaid from the Bestia's establishment.

And who did you like / disliked? I want to collect statistics: with whom did the Reds hit, and who did they miss outright?
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozverin 17.12.20

Victor turned out cool, in my opinion. I am also glad that the actor did not screw up this character in the domestic voice acting, as it happened with some others.
I didn't like the blue-haired aunt. but, probably, it should be like that.
Judy and Johnny are pretty good. the rest - so and so.
I don't see any reason to criticize someone separately. in the game, the nuances are not particularly thought out at all. although it seems that a lot of details have been taken into account, there are no less contradictions.

I
IRON_MAN_AMG 17.12.20

pashalet
romantic scenes almost all suck. with the same Panama almost without exposure in a dark, cramped space. With Bestia the same way, almost without exposure. I haven't tried it with men, with a prostitute so-so, in the middle. I haven't tried it with Judy, I haven't watched the vidos, I'll watch it myself in the second playthrough. The nicest rum scene in the game I've ever seen is Johnny + Alt.

J
Janekste 17.12.20

I'll probably go through the plot only after a year, not earlier, so it's too early to judge the characters ... But by the first act I can confidently say that Jackie sunk into his soul ... I almost shed a tear when he died. It was very sad.

And in one side quest there was a cool turtle character ... I think I will never forget him. For I whinnied like a horse when I found out that the whole quest was about an ordinary turtle, not a man. They are unrealistically talented for CD Project Red's creative ... that is, that is ...
pashalet wrote:
corporal Militeha, who has no logic at all, and IQ is such - that you involuntarily wonder how she could even get to some position in her corporation reach the top?
In fact, everything is simple with logic. Corporations need people who do their job stupidly and don't ask unnecessary questions. Therefore, the priority of distributing posts is those who are easier to control. Smart people will ask too many questions.

PS I play on high difficulty. I will stretch the pleasure longer. I do not plan to run the plot quickly.

R
Robert warlok 17.12.20

I hate Panamas, a stupid creature because of which her comrades are dying, as a plot character she just pisses me off, dropped the fuck up these wastelands, I go cars, buy-farm recipes, NPCs in the game are wooden,
cyberpsychies only came out of norms.

A
Art737 17.12.20

I liked Panama, Sol and Victor, perhaps. Also Misty is funny, but there are few dialogues and they are specific.
Enrages Judy - an obvious deflection of the SD towards the Lgbt trash heap and unexpectedly - Ti Bag. I didn’t understand why it was introduced into the game. To bang? So Jackie has already taken this place. Blacks show that "their important characters?" So there is a whole Caudle of Afro-hackers for this case.
Well, River turned out well. Cliché, but high quality and you believe in it.

A
Art737 17.12.20

Robert Warlok
You are also her "tovarisch". And she harnesses for you, as well as for the rest. And the fact that Scropion died - so no need to climb to the corpse transporters falling in the desert.
Although there is some woodiness, everyone really has it there.

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

None entered. Drug addicts alone and prostitutes. All of them were knocked off their heads.
The most humane is Delamein's campaign.

a
andrewGaara 19.12.20

Beast, Evelyn Parker, Panam, Jackie (the kid is ok, but not enough), Victor, Judy is ok.

Spoiler I have nothing to do with Joni. At first I liked both as a Persian and as an idea, but when you realize that the whole game is around him, and not your Persian, then he (as a concept) starts to annoy. I hoped that being muddied with him would be just part of the plot and in the end we would get rid of him and continue to play our character.

Evelyn Parker I personally strongly sorry, I did the quest for salvation performed for half a day :), but in the end :(.

Fouled with Judy -.. Well IMHO Pan Am simpotnye More like Bestia True to the end of the story I do not proshol..

In general, many of the Persians not bad and interesting, but not enough interactivity with them.

Claire got interested in the beginning, seemed nice and interesting, but after the last race - her reaction to you - I didn't like how they simply cut off with an ax.

Takimura is annoying - partly with the manner of speaking, partly because I don't like such characters (like arrogant, dumb principled and stubborn)

N
NoneOne2010 19.12.20

Mount Takimura nicho, it seems, a real samurai wanted to take revenge for the owner