3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NateberegiSRatsiju 17.12.20 05:26 am

Modification via d2se tables. (Diablo 2)

In general, there is a D2SE utility that allows you to run different patches and game mods from one window, a kind of launcher. And in the package with it there is a clean template of an unchanged unpacked part of the game, amenable to modding through textuals (in fact, you should operate with table editors, it is easy to break everything with a notebook).

Personally, I have two questions.
How to change the maximum level. I edited Experience.txt, adjusted the maximum bit rate in ItemStatCost.txt for the level number, but if I run the mod in d2se (only visible there) as a mod, then nothing changes, although the main characteristics have been changed as I set up, and the plugins work; and if you run it as a game, then the lvl maximum speed is changed, but at the same time the plugs do not work and the characters created in another patch and configured in the hero editor are not readable. The hero editor itself works only with Persians from 1.10, you have to do it there, in the editor to save, save to the saves of another patch (1.13). Why doesn't plugins plow with the mod activated, how to set it up?
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick star online 17.12.20

I can tell you about Plugy.
Create a subfolder data global excel in the folder where Plugy.exe is located.In
it, place Experience.txt and other text files that you
edited Run plugy.exe with the -direct -txt parameters

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 05.01.21

Patrick Star Online
Thank you.
Dealt with this easier. I put the plugin version for d2se 2.2.0, everything works.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 07.01.21

Now one more nuance. I set in itemstatcost.txt the bit rates for all characteristics higher than the factory ones, made the maximum level in experience.txt 8192, judging by the sawn tables there are no restrictions (through the bit rate in itemststcost, the maximum level is raised by 65+ thousand, the exp values ​​in experiense do not exceed the original ones), but the level does not rise beyond 8189, although everything is set for higher values ​​in the files.
What else needs to be shamanized to raise the maximum speed?
And there is also a point of resetting the characteristics to zero, all characteristics indicators in the vicinity of certain numbers become equal to 0. For xn, this is about 65k, even with a free increase with edited bitness, it crawls over about 650,000 to zero and starts being added again. That is, at 65300 hp it will be 300 and the life indicator will be at the bottom, not increasing during treatment.