3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 17.12.20 05:26 am

Everything is scripted here (Cyberpunk 2077)

Everything is scripted. Hack the protocol by sending at least 3 scripts. Tell me how to accomplish this achievement? I thought I could just use 3 scripts for one target, but no, it didn't work. more even options and do not climb into my head (I
use just such a crap, slots for scripts 12

13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

When the protocol is cracked according to the standard, the icebreaker script is sent, but there are 2 more, download the inelect branch and they will open. Achievement for you to send all 3 at once

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
so they go there in turn. one sent, pressed TAB again, sent the second, while the second one is being hacked, pressed the tab again and sent 3? I tried this, it didn't work

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

Gryxa
We are talking about different things, I meant breaking the protocol, there are 3 types, you need to choose a cipher so that all 3 go (icebreaker, disabling equipment, weakening opponents)

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
for “stupid” once again. what to pump in and what to press? I really don't understand)

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Gryxa
This is the kind of thing you need to crack successfully. If you do everything, three "data mining" scripts fly away at once.

With the pumping "Buffer" will grow, which will allow you to execute all three scripts at once ...

S
Sagivari Isit0 17.12.20

Gryxa

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
hacked all 3 and more than once, but the achievement did not work

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

Sagivari Isit0
and use these 3 scripts when cracking the target?

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi broke
into a machine gun, but they didn't give anything

y
yondaime174 17.12.20

Gryxa
When you hack an enemy, there is a "protocol hacking". There is the same game. But not all of them seem to have 3 codes. In general, they give an achievement for this. Perhaps for cameras with turrets too, but I got

G
Gryxa 17.12.20

yondaime174
found only 2 in humans (level 37). can meet further. but thanks for the advice

M
Muzh_Liftershi 17.12.20

Gryxa
Does not depend on the level of the player, but on the leveling of the "hacking" itself ... download the perks ...

S
Sagivari Isit0 24.12.20

Gryxa
has an icebreaker in the toolbox and some kind of vulnerability + there are legendary scripts, they passively give more deman,
for example, the script for a weapon failure on a legendary quality gives a deman for breaking the protocol with a similar effect