3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Broev15 17.12.20 05:27 am

Broken quest (most likely salvation). Who has the same (Cyberpunk 2077)

There is one last order left to make. And then I ran into a problem, no one calls when I get to the place. Plus, all the doors are closed, although, according to the idea, they should be open, because there is no other way to get into the building. The question is, does everyone have such a problem with this quest? Marked where it is on the map. For whom it is not difficult - check.

12 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 17.12.20

Roman Broe
I can't enter the game yet. If I'm not mistaken, then this is a quest from Wakako. On this staircase on the 3rd floor, the door opened. From the side of the alley there is an opening on the balcony, you can try to jump from the van with a double jump. There were still enemies on the roof, perhaps there is an entrance from the roof

B
Broev15 17.12.20

yondaime174
So this is just me with such a problem ((I climbed onto the roof, even managed to get through the wall, but the mission still did not start. The quest just broke down because of some garbage (((

y
yondaime174 17.12.20

Broev15
Try to call Wakako yourself, you never know

B
Broev15 17.12.20

yondaime174
Unfortunately, didn't help. Booted from another save, where 20 hours were played (now 60), it worked there. Hochetsa weep; (((((

M
MadFurnace 18.12.20

It's the same with this contract :(
Couldn't find fix?

o
oOAriesOo 25.12.20

1.06 does not fix this bug (((

i
iamnipel 07.01.21

I also came across this bug, version 1.06, interrupted everyone inside through the glass in the door, but I can't enter from either side. And I have a feeling that I have already been in this building and went through this quest. I caught the first bug in 80 hours, damn it (((

L
Lady_x_Frost 08.02.21

Helped to start the game over! I go through the game 3 times, I do not know what fixed it, or the patch, although the description of patch 1.1 did not mention a fix for this problem, or just lucky! But try starting over!
Wakako rings and the doors open. Passed with pleasure)

o
oOAriesOo 30.03.21

patch 1.2 - the vataka calls ... it became possible to enter the building, but after the chick sms that we need to take the cooler, we take it in the bathroom, it appears in the inventory and does not disappear from the sink and we cannot interact with the chick that needs to be cooled when connected to to the terminal, there is a connection animation in front of it and that's it ... no further action, just loading!

o
oOAriesOo 18.06.21

1.23 works great !!!

o
oOAriesOo 19.08.21

1.3 - just deleted the quest ...

S
Spiny 19.08.21

There were already topics for this quest. I also raised, and it seems like a bug. Now I don't remember exactly, but the bottom line is that all the doors are closed and no implants even help. From the roof, I also remember there was something on the balconies, but even there it was not even possible. I have already demolished the cyberbook for a long time because I went through everything (except for this quest).