3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WegesKing 17.12.20 05:27 am

How do I return to Night City after completing the storyline? (Cyberpunk 2077)

How do I return to Night City after completing the storyline?
I try to press continue, but the credits fly out, I press skip then throws it out to the main menu, I press continue again and again the credits what to do ??
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.20

start a new game peck-peck

D
Derley 17.12.20

You won't come back, you can only load the save early to the point of no return.

d
djurd 17.12.20

Strange ... as I understood after the end, you can only return to the control point (point of no return). And after the credits, there is a message about the passage of the main plot?

W
WegesKing 17.12.20

djurd
yes

S
Setesh 17.12.20

Thank you for saying, so I will go to the final mission only when I play enough and do everything I can in the game (next year means already)

d
djurd 17.12.20

WegesKing
All the more strange. After this message, I was thrown to the point of no return (with a message about some gifts for passing). Apparently they caught a bug ... did you try to go through the last autosave (save) again? Maybe it will help.

W
WegesKing 17.12.20

djurd
tried it doesn't help

i
icebbb 27.12.20

In general, after the credits, they offer either to start a new game, or "take another order" and return to Night City before the last mission, but with the passed game.

A
Andrei260480 30.12.20

icebbb
exactly, but as far as I understand, there is such an opportunity only for licenses, but not for pirates.

L
Laspioff 30.12.20

WegesKing
After the passage, I got out a window in which it says "You can further explore the world of Cyberpunk, blah blah blah, the last save before the final will be loaded" something like this

g
geimer.by 30.12.20

Andrei260480
This pirate game is not completely, the GOG version is fully playable, there is no Denuve type protection.

a
adamantiy kevlar 08.01.21

incomprehensible delusional decision. I completed the story mission. credits. I was thrown into the world. why the heck there again hangs this last mission and constantly reminds of itself. what a game. I kind of went through the plot and no ...

I
Ivanlapa 13.06.21

adamantiy kevlar
Here it is. Enrages too

T
TITOK87 18.03.22

I have a bug. after the credits. I appear in the menu and everything. I press continue. load the last save. although earlier they offered to stay in the city and that's all. last patch face.

K
Kuzko 18.03.22

TITOK87
It's strange, I remember on version 1.03 it was so that just the last mission hung as if it was not completed after the game was completed, and that's all, but everything that had accumulated in it remained.