3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexIV 17.12.20 05:27 am

No mission \ "Cyberpsychotic Attack: Wasteland \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone. Tried to complete all missions with cyberpsychopaths. My counter stopped at 16/17. Traveled all the "questions" on the map. Found nothing. Climbed into the guides. Found a mission that I miss. It is located, in theory, here.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 17.12.20

I also pass slowly.
decided to check on your label, I have a question there.
Quest "attack of cyber-prishoz, barren land". Everything seems to be working.

UPD
Just passed, and this quest is story-related with the chain of quests "street justice", "sign of ions", etc. Perhaps you need to go through this quest chain first.

L
LexIV 17.12.20

Micr0
Like figured out the question.
I didn't want to touch the plot, but I went because the questions ran out. This badge appeared after completing the second quest from Panam Palmer. After meeting with the brow who came up with the chip.

By the way, I haven't touched street justice yet. Two quests also appeared only after the chain with panam, one of which is justice

Y
YourDevil54 18.12.20

12/17. the current quest is "deep underground" you need to read the message "goodbye" from the chip from the attacker, but I don't have that. came to that place from the quest, the chip was not found.
and when before that I came to this quest, the chip did not open, perhaps in vain ...