3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pikuchi 17.12.20 05:27 am

Tragedy of the century! (Diablo 2)

Good day. In general, my problem is as follows. I have been playing on the playground since 2015. After some time, and about 6-7 pumped heroes had already accumulated, I suddenly discovered that ladder's signature under them had disappeared. Accordingly, it is not possible to play in a party or enter a game created by someone, since I simply do not see the games created, it turns out that the heroes have become expansion characters. Please, who is not difficult and who faced a similar problem, please explain if it is possible to fix it somehow, thanks.
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 17.12.20

Tragedy of the century!
I have been playing on the playground since 2015
: D is

it possible to fix
another server somehow ! ; D

P
Pikuchi 17.12.20

Obsessed
rubattle.net

R
RomanDII 17.12.20

Pikuchi
reset, all previous characters were moved to non-ladder

q
qPash 17.12.20

Don't just think about it. Play for 5 years and not hear or know anything about ladder, seasons, masons. Happy man. Unique! The forum pleases more than ever. In the troll ...

y
yok0o 17.12.20

By the way, I am also outraged, I propose to jointly demand the transfer of our characters to the ladder, because how is it at all, scammers ...

W
Warlockx 17.12.20

Pikuchi wrote:
After a while ... suddenly discovered
Pikuchi
More than half a year ago there was a reset of the ladder. What prompted you to return? Isn't the spiritual path better than games?

P
Pikuchi 17.12.20

RomanDII
Hmm, thanks for the intelligible answer

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

Pikuchi, always happy to help! ; D