3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyutikus 17.12.20 05:29 am

Freeze loading (Diablo 2)

When entering through the shortcut, I see a set of numbers, symbols, letters in the left corner of the screen.
Previously, I played on a random assembly and when double-clicking on a shortcut, the game started in 1-2 seconds.
Now I made my assembly without unnecessary mods, I did not climb into the files with pens, but only compatibility, login on behalf of the administrator and wrote -direct -3dfx. Also, because of these numbers in the left corner of the screen, the game takes noticeably longer to start, what is the error? how to fix?
-
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 17.12.20

on behalf of the firm register the entrance))

C
Carpet 17.12.20

> Now I made my own assembly based on a random assembly and without unnecessary mods
> Hang on loading
> Changed Windows and religion, disabled DEP - it did not help
> BabyRage

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

Why are you asking us - the assembly is yours;)
For each specific one, usually its top exists with troubles - by glide, plug-ins, fraps, etc.
But cha has porridge there, so why complain then - be glad that he plows at all and does not lag.

L
Lyutikus 17.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, you're right, but it's still strange that this could happen because the files are without jambs and they are clean

f
firkax 17.12.20

corrected here: https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

here
Lyutikus is fixed , ^ client for playing only on PG (you knew). ;-)

f
firkax 17.12.20

lies
to pg, he is not tied in any way, but of course some resources may deliberately not give a login from him
and the author is playing in the single - he was looking for a mod for an increased inventory recently by the
way,
Lyutikus
that topic disappeared somewhere, I answered you there - did you read it?

R
RomanDII 17.12.20

I have numbers and letters going through just before starting the game, if the game was without any mods, it was on 1.09 and 1.13d, and as I understand it, this is the norm for a clean game, although I don't know how the

PG v2.03 client installed on the licensed 1.14 and there is no such thing, but in the single I will not play from it)

p
passed 17.12.20

RomanDII wrote:
but in the single I will not play from it
Correctly. The single is not needed.

O
Obsessed 17.12.20

passed, Tatunya, log in)

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.12.20

firkax wrote:
that topic disappeared somewhere,
apparently, deleted the alert - when I was an irknet, and immediately after the answer of the firm; p