3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denbodrov 17.12.20 05:29 am

No sound in the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. There are no sounds in the game. Pack with English and Russian voice acting is downloaded and is in the game folder. During a conversation, the lips of the characters do not move and only credits go (in any combination of voice acting and credits in the settings). I updated the firewood for the sound card, delivered the latest version of Realtek. There are no problems with sound anywhere else on the computer. It feels like some script doesn't hook the voiceovers.
Has anyone else had this problem? I have not found a solution on the network yet.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey_losev 17.12.20

who has a problem with the sound in terms of partial deafness - turn off all the speakers except those that you use (all kinds of nvidea, steam, streaming, etc.) .. Please write the rest of the solution to Steam, I couldn't even because of some steam guard.

D
Denbodrov 17.12.20

There is not partial deafness, but simply no sound, except sometimes background music in some locations. And the lips of the characters do not move during the conversation, here it is clearly not in the sound and dynamics of the problem, as it seems to me.

h
honvard2 17.12.20

I have the same trouble - is this a question for everyone or for some?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 17.12.20

honvard2
No, not all, I'm fine. Alternatively, start scanning files.

_
_WingmaN_ 17.12.20

Sergey_losev
How to do this, a screen or a short vidos WOULD HELP!

h
honvard2 17.12.20

- I didn’t do anything, and checking files, reinstalling on ssd,,,, helped - installing realtek drivers

h
hrom78 17.12.20

None of the above helped, we are waiting for an adequate patch.

h
hrom78 17.12.20

Now I discovered an interesting thing if the scanner is pointed at the NPC with an eye, they are magically voiced. This is definitely a bug of the game and not the firewood and the audio card are to blame. Try it. Even pointing with a scanner (press Caps Lock) and pressing F for a question, they answer with a voice. I almost fell off the chair thought it was fixed but no, the bitches are silent without a scanner. ((Unsubscribe from someone the same way. Pliz.

h
hrom78 17.12.20

honvard2 on my motherboard Realtek stopped supporting in 2013. I installed all possible firewood and there are no votes through Nvidia HD. All the latest games including Det stranding and RED DEED 2 run without problems with sound. Maybe what file (ini) is there for the settings?

h
hrom78 19.12.20

Reinstalled Windows on an earlier Build, all sounds appeared no problems.

W
WarWar2915 26.01.21

hrom78 the same crap, I tried everything, I interrupted everything that can be interrupted, one hell there is no background music and NPC conversations, xs how to fix it

S
Sergey_losev 13.01.22

WarWar2915
Try to download and install FX Sound, it helps a lot