3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20 05:29 am

The most powerful bladed weapon? (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, having pumped in a blade weapon, a completely logical question was asked, what is the most powerful blade weapon in the game? Googling, I came to the conclusion that the most powerful is the legendary Mantis Blades, which can be obtained for free at the very beginning of the game (who is interested in how and where - google).

Even if you do not take into account the modifier, which, by the way, you can put two more pieces - no knife, no katana has such basic damage. Or am I wrong, and someone found it? I also wonder if these are the best Mantis Blades? Or is it even more powerful? Simply, if everything is correct, then it turns out strange, the most powerful weapon can be obtained immediately, and for free. That is, even if you don’t google it and don’t know about it at all, there is still a chance to stumble upon it by accident ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

The mono-string is almost the same in damage and there is no blade not the best in damage, a katana can be pumped up to 2t of damage, and there is still passive damage by the train, you swing a Crit chance of 70% and put 20% inserts and that's it, any bot with a blow or two , if the damage of Crete is pumped in another 200%, then there are 10 tons of crashes with a crit hit

F
Footmob 17.12.20

The pumped-in katanas will be stronger, but the blades of the praying mantis are simply more practical to use, since there are only three slots for weapons, they are busy with a pistol, an assault rifle and a sniper rifle, and every time I go into the menu and change something for melee weapons, I get sick.

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

SashaFlopy
And what kind of katana are you talking about?

S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250
She has a Birch handle, I knocked it out on a side at the beginning, tomorrow I will take off the name

s
slast1212 30.12.20

Found a mono-string, began to search in a backpack and in melee weapons, nowhere. Please tell me how to find it ?????

e
ej1k0r 30.12.20

slast1212
This is a hand implant. Go to the ripper