3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik Tarushkin 17.12.20 05:29 am

Hacking feature disappeared (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good night all. The possibility of hacking in the scanner is gone. All vulnerabilities are written, but how at the beginning of the game is the possibility of what exactly to hack and how not. Is this part of the plot or a bug in the game? How to fix it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitalik Tarushkin 17.12.20

Delete / Found a solution. Case in OC

O
Opsy 17.12.20

Vitalik Tarushkin
How would people with such a problem run to change the OS on their computer, after your found solution)

x
xREDZ 17.12.20

The same thing, the hack is gone and does not appear anymore. Naturally I'm not going to reinstall the OS, I'm not a moron

A
Arhilion 17.12.20

Vitalik Tarushkin
You explained very poorly.

A
Arhilion 17.12.20

xREDZ
This is a cyber implant, the operating system is called, you could have put the wrong one, not for hacking. I just doper now.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

Arhilion
But I just wanted to create a theme, I have a Stevenson of those 8 cells and in all the legendary fire, suicide, etc. - I wanted to put a berserker, but you understand not worth it?

A
Alpharius20 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
If you bet, you can forget about breaking. Combat and plans do not have such functions, everything is written in the description.

Y
YourDevil54 17.12.20

Alpharius20
yeah. put on hacking the OS and can not do the quest "red prophet"

k
kanonir86 30.12.20

was repaired after restarting the game (namely restarting the game and not loading the save)

A
AlexArdguna 04.07.21

YourDevil54
! THE SOLUTION FOUND !
you just need to install a cyberdeck (any, even the starting one). You most likely replaced it with some kind of combat gags.

N
NameAgain 21.10.22

I have a network watch in my operating system, but the possibility of hacking has not appeared.

a
asddsah3 21.10.22

NameAgain Are
the scripts in the cyberdeck?

N
NameAgain 21.10.22

asddsah3
Yes, all cells are occupied by scripts.