3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 27.10.19 02:12 pm

Fighting stance - are full of shit! (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Very sorry I spent experience points in this game. I thought there would be strikes two times at least, stronger... But fuck it. Even normal strikes more of a balance out, and with no axe stands no match.

Interestingly, the game has some kind of potion to reallocate experience?
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 27.10.19

Nemesis
And what kind of fighting stance? In the skill tree style asin?

UPD: figured it out, you're talking about martial arts.

N
Nemezis 27.10.19

Yes, Yes, this is the type of mega blow crosswise, the last in skill, but in reality - the bottom bottom. Vortex, bought Diogenes in a barrel, too stool - barrage, and the balance is generally not violated. Jumping back when imbalance... why the hell do I jump over the back at the downed equilibrium, if I and front can strike such a blow???

Stupid fucked up experience points. If you are just starting out - don't even think to inject this shit! Better invest in passive.

B
BlCarrion 27.10.19

Nemesis
To use learn, it's not Ulta

No potions, just potermi on mobs

N
Nemezis 27.10.19

BlCarrion
well and sense to him to spend money if it is a bitch worse than the normal attack? Well, or the advantage in almost any nothing decisive change? Took the vortex from a guy from barrels, I think a gesture, a hail of blows, schA will ownit! In short herachat enemy herachat - nifiga does not remove neither life nor durability. What the hell? Hit the usual shock and wtf - that he takes more lives! And sense then?

N
NoneOne2010 27.10.19

Beautifully PVCs

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

Nemesis
Nemesis wrote:
Jumping back when imbalance... why the hell do I jump over the back at the downed equilibrium, if I and front can strike such a blow???
Also not vduplyaesh, what's the catch? If concentration broken, I'll hold a fatal blow from either side. While these special attacks do not use, complete crap. They don't even knock down the enemy and almost always arrives series in the return line in the face. Totally passive, and these racks have to spend points, because without them rasplachivayutsya needed.

V
V rukah ogon 27.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
And here's what you do. I once was just pragoti the enemy and he otprint, Konda, its concentration was orange. Mogae for this ?

P
Purgesha 27.10.19

Yes, I'm so sorry, I immediately got it that these active skills - нае6алово, in fact, the points people get punished only in passive, but in all sorts of skills to increase the number of usages of the prosthesis

D
Deadeye181 27.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Individual skills Ninjutsu is activated for the characters, if you kill an enemy from behind and press attack during this again. They during the game rasplachivayutsya. This jump back allows you to apply these skills, even if you're not going to sneak up to the enemy and just jump.

I
Inis 27.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
When hit from behind, you can activate the technique (mist puppet), in combat with multiple opponents it helps.

T
TXOMTPSTL 27.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
A fatal blow from behind allows you to usenot ninjutsu. For example when fighting a group of enemies, knocked an enemy off balance, flew back and hit use ninjutsu to buff the katana for a quick massacre of the rest.

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

Inis wrote:
mist puppet
Inis Me before still as the moon. I'm the one who is the wolf, a hand cut off cannot be killed.
Garik Buldog wrote:

I once was just pragoti the enemy and he otprint, Konda, its concentration was orange.
Garik Buldog Is not a skill, it is a conventional counter-attack against the attack on the arc, executes a double jump and attack. All of this can be vitrininiai on immortal.

Deadeye181 wrote:
This jump back allows you to apply these skills, even if you're not going to sneak up to the enemy and just jump.
Deadeye181 I don't Have ninjutsu.

N
Nemezis 27.10.19

But he damn well does not jump back, he jumps on the head and then bounces back! CANT?

Stop.... AAAAAA, reached! Ie it does nothing for combat, but allows you to perform ninjutsu at the end of the battle, even if I started the fight out in the open. Hmm, well, OK, let it be.

G
Grafkin Vladislav 27.10.19

These attacks are very useful, the impact of night owls and helps at the same time shy away, and quickly approach the enemy attacking without charging and extra movements breaks ichimoji protection, and any, and the concentration of sakiro shoots down to zero, not allowing you to once again overturn that one that the other yuzayutsya endlessly, cross asin very fast attack and crit. moments of very good saves and quickly knocks the enemy concentration but spends the emblem of the spirit, very imbaba attack, prayer strikes down defense of not giving you contacts to attack and ibovo down counter enemy blows sempo is an attack which must be used in combination, the impact goes in an arc, helps time to Dodge, the Supreme monk is a super Kombucha, very ultimate receiving because of sakira herachit so to speak from the heart, the enemies do not have time in principle to do anything in addition, it is infinite, attack the shadow, too, that the impact of night owls but with increased attack most often privatemi to death the enemy, the drop shadow is a developed combination of ashodaya attacks from the shadows, she nanosit more damage, both spend emblems of the spirit, soaring death is also very categorical due to the large number of cross strokes in front of sakiro, good damages, in addition gives all kinds of jumpers to attack just simply knocking them jump, cloud vortex is her pumped version, protects sekira from all sides but is blocked by the shocks and strong impacts when it spends the emblem of the spirit, the immortal shock increases the radius of impact, all these techniques when used properly can turn you into a sex machine developed are not idiots, they just added them.

C
Chabster 27.10.19

M
MrGwinblade 27.10.19

IMHO the best - breathing dragon for the victory over Issin. Although he eats a lot. Then drop shadow. They bring down the bosses HP balance and much removed. The rest is useless, for while you stand in the rack will bury you 2 times. And if you have time to strike not the fact that the unit breaks, then again buried.

S
Stanislavich 27.10.19

Skills, or change the shocks - they are extremely can be useful. For example, I have almost nothing opened. But I have taken the first strike in the skill tree is a circular double strike is an attack.

so. having only 3 types of attacks - conventional, kick and round kick - with this list of attacks I have not experienced great problems with the butterfly, but the damage almost inflicted (attack power was 2). For each moment of your shot. At some point - attack. the other with a normal attack in the third - round kick. But the butterfly moments for a circular punch was not enough.

But for example with minibosses, komba Attack+round kick when playing in the distance - very useful. attack commanders usually block. but after 1. or 2 hits from a circular pass, or get the commander to block them. In the end, no damage was disassembled commander (the first one) in the castle assena, near which are the 4 arrow. lured the commander down. and after the race spamming attack+round kick.

Now basically go passive, as in the beginning of the game are.

B
Beirut 27.10.19

Chabster
what you showed in the video is nonsense, is much more effective to just run up and sasamat blows occasionally placing a bet
I just liked double ichimoji, which throws my concentration + removes it from the enemy is not weak, but as mentioned above it is easier spam of time 3 times more profitable than all these freaks.

d
delikates 27.10.19

Nemesis
Jumping back, you need to use Ninjutsu!

M
MLShadow 27.10.19

Almost everything is welcome - useless junk fit only for wager, useful only three:
1) spiral attack, it is very necessary thing for mid-game, allows you to break into a crowd of enemies and once all chopped.
2)the chief monk, super combos with jumps, kicks and a katana, and allows you to Dodge enemy attacks in the beginning, just sometimes interrupts special techniques, but the most important advantage that makes this trick the king of all techniques, and other methods reduced to a state of dirty slaves, is that it does not allow the enemy to counter attack, only at the end of a combo, the enemy may try to do something, there are of course different enemies, but against most efficiently.
3)a blow with a sword immortal, hits through the block.