3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nedgibert 17.12.20 05:31 am

FPS drop after a long game (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone. Who faced the problem that after a long game, 3-5 hours, the FPS drops to 30 and below and the video card according to FPS Monitor is loaded only by 60%, while after the game is rebooted all the rules.

The computer is not weak i9 9900k rtx 2080ti 32gb ram.
On temperatures during the game, all norms are up to 70 percent and vidyuha
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FX-Baikal 17.12.20

By the way, I also noticed this phenomenon, although there are no obvious reasons for that.

I
Ixiot 17.12.20

It was the same yesterday.

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

FX-Baikal
nedgibert
Ixiot
Practically nedgibert answered his own question - there is a memory leak (this infection will NOT be displayed in any way, including stupidly comes from the feeling as if it started to swim, even if the FPS seems to be big) and saves a stupid reboot, preferably generally do it once per HOUR.

I
Ixiot 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
Yes, I noticed that at some point the game eats up all the RAM. I immediately remembered the old engine anrial.

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

Ixiot
Already found out that these rams stupidly gave out the value on the PC as well as on the conosly, as a result, the guys from reddit found a way out Cyberpunk 2077 engine config memory_pool_budgets.csv there was about 1000 so it all damn it worked badly, you need to put how much RAM you can give and how much video memory (it costs 3 GB, but suddenly you have more). In short, handshakes.

A
AleksAleks 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
I also thought about this, because I remember in The Witcher 3 there was also a strong memory leak. Then they fixed in the patches

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

Same. FPS drops to 30-35 after an hour + games. Has anyone been able to fix it above? Or wait for patches?

R
Ravil Ravil 17.12.20

Kokoprime1991
do you have this vidos solution to the problem?