3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyrcus 17.12.20 05:31 am

CPU and GPU Temperature (Cyberpunk 2077)

How to see CPU and GPU temperatures in game MSI Afterburner does not show.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
McON 17.12.20

Cyrcus Shows
everything for me.

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

McON
I'm happy for you :) But it doesn't show for me :(

R
ReXSniper 17.12.20

So you need to configure what to show in the EDM and what not

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

ReXSniper
So everything is noted. It works in other games, but not in this one.

Spoiler

R
ReXSniper 17.12.20

Is the static server installed?

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

ReXSniper
What is it?

S
SonyK_2 17.12.20

Cyrcus wrote:
What is it?
RivaTuner Statistics Server. Installed (optionally) together with MSI Afterburner - without it, nothing will be displayed on the screen, only monitoring in the background of the bureau will work.
Spoiler
If the game works in 7 (judging by the screenshots is this OS?) On DirectX 12 (I haven't played it myself, I don't know for sure, but the minimum salaries indicate 12 for this OS) Afterburner may not show anything - in 7 it There is no API by default, it is manually "screwed" by the developers. In such situations, I myself have never been able to display data on the screen. And not only in this program - Bandicam also did not want to show the frame rate.

R
ReXSniper 17.12.20

Well, for FPS, he doesn't care what to show, even a volcano, even a direct x 11.12

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

I have SonyK_2
RivaTuner Statistics Server. And yes ... I have 7. It's just that Afterburner works in all MSI games (even in solitaire games :))), but here it doesn't. Thank you for your help!

S
SonyK_2 17.12.20

ReXSniper wrote:
... for FPS, he doesn't care what to show, even a volcano, even a direct x 11.12
DX11 and Vulkan are calmly monitored by a bureaucrat in a 7-ke, as soon as in a DX12 game it does not. It works on 10, but does not work on 7 in the current "stable" version (4.6.2.15745).
Cyrcus wrote:
... I have 7. It's just that MSI Afterburner works in all games ...
And it works for me in most games (I use it all the time) - except for some old ones on DirectX 8 (Bandicam saves there), and new with "screwed on" DX12. If you can switch DX from 11th to 12th in the game, monitoring is immediately turned off, and video recording (if it worked) stops.
Spoiler

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

SonyK_2
FPS showed AMD Radeon Software, but I would like to know the temperature.

Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

Cyrcus
AMD has its own monitoring in the overlay. Ask this user, he monitors them:
https://users.playground.ru/1086624/
I have the same AMD, but I monitor it with 10-ke by Buner

S
SonyK_2 17.12.20

Cyrcus wrote:
... my AMD Radeon Software is showing, but I would like to see the temperature ...
If it is not important to display it on the screen - by any program that monitors in the tray. For example GPU-Z with maximum settings ...
Spoiler
..., or HWiNFO. There are other temperatures as well, I didn’t skip downward so that I didn’t do a lot of screenshots.
Spoiler
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
... I have the same AMD, but I monitor it with Buner on a 10-ke.
There are no problems with this on a 10-ke, the system was originally conceived for DX12, on a 7-ke it works through "crutches" to officially "fasten" the support of this API, as DirectX 11 was added to Vista at one time, apparently they are afraid that people will not get off the 7-ki even longer ...;)

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 wrote:
apparently they are afraid that people will not get off the 7-ki even longer ...;)
If you buy licensed games, you will get off. There it is enough for Steam / GOG to refuse to support Win 7, and that's it. Every time Win is updated, Steam / GOG is updated under it. If the launcher is updated, but Win is not, then there may be problems when starting games. I had problems in GOG when launching The Witcher 3 on a pirated Win 7

C
Cyrcus 17.12.20

Everything is fine, I monitored aida64, the temperature is normal :)