3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SashaFlopy 17.12.20 05:31 am

Scan not working (Cyberpunk 2077)

After the mission with Panama (final), the scan on TAB stopped working and nothing helps.
UPD: there was a game bug, everything was decided by itself
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wehrwolfmann 25.12.20

The same garbage ... Then what was it decided? After sleep? Or a teleport?

UPD: I checked, you need to reboot from autosave, where V is talking to Saul and Mitch. Then it is corrected. Plus, the weapon change does not work for a while, but it will then fix itself.

R
Remsken 12.07.21

Wehrwolfmann Tin, that is, I now have to replay the floor of the game?
At first I thought it was a cyberdeck. hacking also did not work, but changing nothing was fixed, I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to clean the whole world again, I’m going to platinum

R
Remsken 12.07.21

Sasha Flopy
Exactly? Did it go away by itself?

a
am_a 25.01.22

The scanner does not work for me after I changed the operating system to "Byodyne berserk ver. 4".
The scanner turns on and scans, but on the left where there should be scripts applied to the device are not shown. If anyone knows the solution, please tell me!

V
VETER15 25.01.22

am_a
Maybe there is no paper, or the paint is over?
Drivers updated?

a
am_a 25.01.22

VETER15
What kind of paper? Drivers are up to date. I looked in the equipment, when I put this deck on, the cyber deck icon disappears. And in places where modifications are placed, when hovering, an inscription appears: "modifications", but not "scripts". And only modifications of the berserk are put there. Maybe you can't put scripts in this deck?

A
ArXangel_ann 25.01.22

am_a
Everything works, you just put "berserk", not cyberdeck (he wrote it himself). This is a combat modification, it is not for a netrunner. So is sandevistan. Install cyberdeck if you want to send scripts. And in general, it would not hurt to read the description of what you put. At least sometimes.

Berserk mode (activation on E): reduced recoil, increased melee damage, armor and all types of resistances by 20%. The duration of action is 10 seconds. Cooldown - 30 seconds. You can fall from a great height, restore 5% of health after killing an enemy
For those who are completely in the tank:
there are 3 implants in the frontal lobe
Spoiler-sandevistan (different manufacturers) - a combat implant. When activated, slows down time, increases crit, crit chance, damage.
DO NOT SEND SCRIPTS

- berserk (various manufacturers) - increased damage, increased health, reduced damage taken, you can jump from a great height, causing a shock wave.
DO NOT SEND SCRIPTS

- cyberdeck (it can be called differently - Arasaka, Network Watch, Fuyutsuki Tinkerer, Stevenson, looks like a sliver) - we get it first by default.
ONLY WITH HER you can send scripts and play as a netrunner

G
Guest 28.02.22

Load a previous save point where scan is working, then load your most current save, fixed

K
Kolyambus55RUS 05.10.22

Oh everything...