3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 27.10.19 02:12 pm

Denuvo (Cyberpunk 2077)

Well, I hope there will not be this infection, because the developers did very well for themselves with the Witcher 3" and won't mess your karma up.
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

The game is still so much to do, it is unknown whether even this thing.

k
kc5 27.10.19

3dm said razumeetsa in January 2017 (break year). And this game is as I remember it comes out much later.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 27.10.19

I think this is not so important, since the poles all showed that their games are worth the money

Z
Zomby007 27.10.19

I am 100% sure that the game will pay off, the Denuvo Reda don't even need your money they discourage.

S
Setesh 27.10.19

Will not be here denovi 100%, because the developer and publisher puts all their (and only their) game to your GOG store, which was notable for the fact that it all games are completely without protection.
Although in the case of the game from CD Project would be kaschunstvenno pirates

A
AS8 27.10.19

Even though I'm a rogue, and can't preupgrades iron, but I decided that the Witcher 3 will only buy. Also, I would be interested to pre-order (if possible) to Cyberpunk.
And actually guys, the game has just begun to develop, and you have different about Denovo. Until the moment when the game will go on sale as far as walking to the border of China from Yaroslavl

n
nikishara 27.10.19

Roy jons
Commas... You killed them...

L
LoKKi_SKY 27.10.19

The Witcher 96
I agree! Although I admit, at the beginning of blatantly Pietila))) in Order to see it is worth it to spend the money or not! Realized worth recently bought the Witcher 3 in Steam with 2 additions! Because the game is actually decent! And drove to re-take!

U
UnknownAssassin 27.10.19

The game comes in GOG.com also, there denovi no. Besides, I think the game is worth the money.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

would lalka if you put steadfast FMT and fucked by greedy bakers
what were the anger and resentment...
but most likely will not be such

S
Scorponozhek 27.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Of course not, because it is not greedy true bakers, there are greedy caselwiki which toad smothers to spend money to upgrade, sonal after 6 years, maybe more...))
PS Although something to hide, I also sosnolschik, I have a Sega mega is.

7login7 27.10.19

Life sucks
well, you yourself think, to insert denovo it's extra costs, more cost-higher the price, higher the price gamers are not happy with the higher price less buyers-lower price more buyers of protection will not likely

M
MK_nooby 27.10.19

CD Project is against any protections! Even opened a shop DRM-free games GOG is called. So what exactly is not!

U
U.S.Soldier 27.10.19

wait for the release of this game,the same as to fly to the moon),so the game is still early,but the protection will not be in it 100%,but by the time when this game comes out,denuvo is already fully lomanut

C
CenturiON-D 27.10.19

Thompson1929 wrote:
It is you who whispered an inner voice or your mom said that?))))))

k
killycrok 27.10.19

Denuvo will not be 100%. The game will be GoG to sell, and there is only the game without Denuvo.

B
Birkenau 27.10.19

Life sucks
There will be Doneva for such LAMER like you !

M
MikuHadsune 27.10.19

What is the difference, will not it. The close definitely need to take.

T
T.T.G 27.10.19

I have, oddly enough, the first two parts have the incentive and the licensed disks, but why detach for Pacmac 3, I did not understand. So sorry, ball content over 200 years of grochow and kurima enough. And for the last palmina come piratska.

B
Beringer 27.10.19

Duck like writing what cyberpunk is with multiplayer and team gameplay. Perhaps something akin to a Division. In this scenario the pirates makes no sense.