3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20 05:32 am

Same FPS with different graphics (Cyberpunk 2077)

I have a Gtx 950, i3 8100 and actually 16 gigs of RAM.
On the minimum chart, I have 10-15 fps on the road, depending on the time of day. For a long time I did not understand what the problem was, because on tests on YouTube people play with the same vidyuha (there is very little emphasis on the processor in the game, even my percent is loaded by only 30-50%) in stable 30 frames.
I suffered with this problem for a long time, tried all the ways to increase the FPS: I overclocked the video card, cleaned the Windows in general from all unnecessary things, adjusted the Nvidia parameters and a lot of other ways. Naturally, there is no result, and here I, already completely hopeless, just for fun turn on the average graphics settings and 1080p (before that I tested everything at 720p). Fps is the same, the picture has become much better. Then I decided to try turning on the high settings, the fps had already dropped, but following the guide I watched an hour ago purely out of interest, I turned off the "Reflection Quality" parameter and the fps returned to normal - 10 frames on the road with a bunch of neon buildings around, BUT already in 900r, yes, at 1080p I have 8 frames.
In general, you can somehow fix it manually or just wait for patches? Are there those among you who have encountered the same problem?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 17.12.20

What can I fix? then that you have 10 frames at minimum and the same 10 at medium?
I do not want to offend, but you actually have an office card that has already survived 3 generations. And here is a new game that puts the tops * akom.

I looked at the tests on this card, and found stable (from budget options) with Ryazan processors.
So the percent was driven by the memory and of course M2.
+ I also want to draw your attention to the fact that many tests show scenes that are not loaded at all, which is also not an indicator.

Considering that you have so much sagging, then you have a slow memory and a hard HDD.

N
Nukemall 17.12.20

So it usually slows down if you run it under Windows 7 or in "window without frame" mode instead of full screen. Well, the graphics settings should be set to the lowest, everything on "low" / "off".

F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20

PAWEEL
Memory in 2 strips of 2400 MHz, and SSD, if in the most rare cases, gives an advantage in performance with HDD, then a maximum of 2-3 frames.
In general, when I downloaded the game, I was going to play 720p - 30 fps, tk. I understood that the video card was already outdated, but I did not understand what 3 generations were in question. 2015 is like the last generation, no? So, if you look at the tests on YouTube at 1080p, then yes, the fps is not stable, but I meant the hd resolution by stable fps, and the video card should not pull the game at the minimum values ​​of 720p absolutely as badly as on the average in 1080p, because the loads vary greatly (By the way, 10 frames in heavy scenes, and the most difficult scenes of those that really matter are rides around the city at night, because neon signs are burning everywhere, people are walking, cars are driving and a lot of traffic. so FPS sometimes reaches 20-25 in buildings, in addition to brothels and bars, where neon signs and a billion people are rattling from all sides, but again,

F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20

Nukemall,
I'm telling you, at first I played at super minimal salaries , and then I decided to raise it and did not see the difference in FPS, i.e. all FPS flies into the trash can. I don’t know, I’ll try to reinstall Windows, probably, because the only explanation for this from me, in addition to optimizing the game, is a virus that hid very well and which I can’t detect.

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.20

FeatHonnar
We need to wait for optimization, turn it on in half a year, it will be better.

K
Kudeyar11 17.12.20

Hello everyone I
faced such a problem in the cyberbook
Vidyakha 1660 percent core i5 9600kf the game is on ssd and 16 GB
FPS in the game from 45 to 60 depending on the graphon settings
But at the same time the picture is not very smooth, it feels like the fps is not 60 but 20-30 playing is not pleasant
What just didn’t even move Windows from sin
What settings didn’t try one and the same problem
He began to sin by a percentage of mb he lags behind

F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20

Kudeyar11 Have you
tried to enable vertical sync?

P
PAWEEL 17.12.20

FeatHonnar disagree
on SSD. I tested on HDD and m2 in.
There is a difference in this game, and it is in the stability of frames,

on the theme of 3 generations:
900, 1000, 2000, now 3000.

Kudeyar11
I have 50-70 and I also feel that the picture is jerky. I think we need to wait for fixes here

K
Kudeyar11 17.12.20

PAWEEL
Yes, today I drove regard to the store I
talked to the people who collect computers said it's all garbage wait for patches and firewood mb
Tk you have all the rules with the system
So we are waiting for optimization

n
noteMASTER_11 17.12.20

Kudeyar11
In your particular case, yes.
But definitely not in the case of the vehicle.

H
H0micide 17.12.20

The game is highly dependent on the processor too. I have 9600k and all of its six cores are loaded at 100% (regardless of graphics settings). And if you look at the tests on the Internet, where you can see the processor load, then there are generally all the cores that are loaded in full. What is calculated there - x $ p knows it. Maybe the whole world of the game to the very horizon and ... a little more cryptocurrency)))

F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20

H0micide
The load of the processor also depends on the vidyuhi. How hard or easy is it for the processor to pull it out and in my case the gtx 950 does not represent any serious load for the i3-8100

F
FeatHonnar 17.12.20

In general, I'm thinking about buying a 1650 super, since this is the most ideal video card for my processor and it is high time to update in principle (and cyberpunk will pull at the same time)

K
Kudeyar11 17.12.20

noteMASTER_11
Found a way out
Replacing the wire for Monica and changed the paste on the process
All settings to high and playing with a thrill