3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soune 17.12.20 05:37 am

Mouse disconnects (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, the problem is as follows. I downloaded a new patch today, the game was updated, everything was fine. But when the download takes place and the game goes into the open world, then my mouse stupidly turns off.
And any, I tested it on different ones. Reconnecting doesn't help. The system is working normally, the mouse / cursor is moving. But it is worth launching an open world, so the dump immediately comes. The situation is funny because when you turn on the menu, the cursor moves, you exit the menu - an instant dump.

Crooked patch? Does anyone have the same?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goblin145 17.12.20

The same problem after the mission, when leaving, turn off the light after destroying the drones at the power plant

N
Nazar_M1 17.12.20

The same problem with the mission "Turn off the lights when you leave"

G
Goblin145 17.12.20

this problem also arises if you yourself did not go out when you are in the cameras or hacked something and manage it, you need to hack the camera or the turret and exit through the "C" button

G
Goblin145 17.12.20

also after the completion of the mission Turn off the light, the problem disappeared

N
Nazar_M1 17.12.20

Finally, I was able to fix this bug on the mission "Turn off the light when leaving". To do this, you need to somehow get to the nearest camera and take control of it, after which we exit and voila the mouse works again

S
Strega 05.01.21

Nazar_M1
where is the nearest camera?

S
Strega 05.01.21

I played further and this fucking turret bugs the camera in Panam's personal quest.

o
oldman_perm 15.01.21

First I tried to enter the cell or turret before starting the trip from Panama to the power plant. Did not help.
Then I started trying to go further without mouse control. I activated the computers in the power plant, first the center right in the squat, then the right standing, then the center left in the squat. He climbed into the car, arrived in the field, killed everyone, when the Panamas offered to scan the tracks, he called the transport and drove to the nearest point of fast travel. There was a camera, I hacked it and after leaving the camera, the control returned)