3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 17.12.20 05:37 am

Order: Free Press (Cyberpunk 2077)

I can't finish the order because the first time at the parcel machine it didn't count for me that I took the award and, as a result, several gameplay hours have already passed and the order hangs, nothing can be done with the parcel machine
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eriori 17.12.20

There, in the prompts, press another button without going into the machine itself

D
DOBR9IC 17.12.20

Good day! I come to the necessary point, I contact Regina (Regina) Jones, she asks to release a journalist-colleague. The order becomes active, I am invited to enter the studio. But the problem is that I just cross the threshold and the task automatically fails, as if my target was banged (or worse). I can't understand whether patch 1.04 is to blame for this, or whether the problem is different, but I don't want to see a failed task in the statistics of closed missions (and not through my fault, but because of a broken script).

Perhaps (although unlikely) the fact that I began to study the map like most fans of RPGs and the open world - almost without touching the main plot, slowly, affects the fact.

I would like to get some help, or a hint, what is the reason for such a ridiculous failure of the order (due to a broken script).

A visual demonstration of the fiasco:

W
Whitestory 17.12.20

DOBR9IC
Most likely bugs because of the entrance through the door. Try climbing through a skylight. To the left of the entrance, outside the building, there is a trash can, first on it, then on the roof. This is how I entered.
When you get to Max's door, save, remove the weapon and no stealth. Otherwise, he does not listen to anything and demolishes his skull.

D
DOBR9IC 17.12.20

Whitestory
Tried to go through a skylight, same situation. Just touching the surface inside the building - a failure. I also tried to hack the vending machine and computer from the roof, but nothing helps.

Patch 1.04 describes a fix for problems with the quest, but I can't even get to its final stage (the door with the hero of the occasion).

g
gopnik741 17.12.20

I reach him, after the conversation he pulls out a weapon and stands rooted to the spot, does not want to go. The quest is not working.

D
DOBR9IC 17.12.20

gopnik741
Judging by the patch 1.04 log. the developers promised that, among other things, they fixed this particular breakdown. Apparently not everyone helped.

d
dartbariy 17.12.20

My quest is buggy at the moment where you need to leave the territory. I leave the territory and nothing happens.
Spoiler

UPD. I scored on the quest, began to play further, then Regina suddenly called me and said that the order was completed. I took the award from the mailbox without any problems.

g
gopnik741 17.12.20

The quest was successfully completed, after the conversation he did not follow me in any way, but stood still, scored, went through 2 plot tasks, returned and the dude ran as he needed.

F
FirstToos 22.12.20

I have bugs even on version 1.05 at the moment where to get the reward, I pick it up from the post office and the task hangs - to pick up the reward. And what to do? Waiting for 1.04 did not help, waited for 1.05 too.

F
FogOfAutumn 22.12.20

DOBR9IC
I have the same joint in this order. I teleported into the building. And there this comrade, apparently due to some bug, fell through the floor to the lower floor and was killed. That is why all this is happening.

M
Micr0 22.12.20

DOBR9IC
On the minimap you can clearly see a cross (not raised drop) in the building. Those. you've already been here. And I suspect he just slammed his target off hot before, without knowing it.

D
DOBR9IC 22.12.20

Micr0
The fact of the matter is that I did not go there. I have already resigned myself to the breakdown. I just searched the location with the failed quest. There will be a reason to replay it in a year and a half, when (I would like to believe) the game will be brought to an excellent form.

D
DryRex 01.02.21

1.11 already. The quest never works. Likewise, failure as soon as you get into the building. Xs what to do

D
Drongo414 01.02.21

everything works for me .... he doesn't want to go and then I turn him off ... I take out the body and throw it into the car.

C
Chrigel 28.06.21

dartbariy
Thank you for adding that Regina called back - I started 8 times from early saves, thinking that the problem was just me. Now I will wait)))