3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infernus666_666 27.10.19 02:12 pm

Wolfenstein.The New Order 60 FPS (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

why FPS above 60 does not rise ?? vertical sync disabled I
24 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDeMID2014x 27.10.19

Infernus666_666
a above you why?

I
Infernus666_666 27.10.19

what is different I need fps like life should be and then the limit is how to remove it

A
Artem Borsyak 27.10.19

I have the above 2 does not rise ,and he's 60 little Yes sonallah this is not ,and for eyes more than 24-25 vosprinemat ,I walays snickering tovarishi.And through the configs cannot be changed in the config of the wolf only raspisany assignment

PS This is not an insult

A
Andrey Kirilenko 27.10.19

Artem Borsak
I'm afraid to disappoint, but 60 fps is essentially the maximum frame rate that the eye can see. In a large number ve has no meaning and no. 24-25 quite a few and will be there is a great difference compared to 60 )

R
Roman Golovanev 27.10.19

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/here-is-how-you-can-unlock-the-framerate-in-rage-wolfenstein-the-new-order/

V
Vitaly Sokolov 27.10.19

Pundits say why do more than 60 FPS imagine there are people who have Monitors 240 Hz or 144.

If you are content to settle for 60 fps. People take PCs for 100+ thousand that would be in 60 fps to play? Ahah no way.

On 60герц Monica can hardly see the difference, but we'll see.
www.testufo.com/#test=framerates

L
Luka_gg 27.10.19

Vitaly Sokolov
In fact, the computers for 100+ personnel, are not 100 thousand. Like monitors, there is not cheap. All could EASILY pass for 200+ thousand. And Yes, resolution plays a significant role.
I gathered over 120 thousand to have a perspective, and twist settings, and to have a comfortable 60 frames.
Why 60 frames. In fact, we have the concepts of vertical sync, from wiki:
- possibly getting rid of "jerks" when the FPS jumps dramatically;
- much smoother;
- in the games allows the video card to not work at full capacity, thus significantly reducing the temperature of the video card and the noise, especially if the installed cooling system on the graphics card is weak and noisy;
in undemanding applications, reduces the maximum power consumption of the graphics card;
And now draw conclusions.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.10.19

Vitaly Sokolov
Why so much Haight, who need to know, and for fish this extra information.
VOVAN WOLF
60 fps in games is not a very comfortable thing to sink in them makes no sense.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Always hated Vert sync!( Many years of playing without it!) But since January, things have changed, now even the most undemanding games it - no jerks, no lag, and most importantly the temperature drops so sickly!
All right!
Even after it was put on the first vidyahu dropsy in April, then force of habit is still ver Singh left enabled in all games)

V
Vitaly Sokolov 27.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
First off, I meant 100 thousand. That means 100 thousand and more. Surprise, you can collect 70 thousand and have 90 fps in online shooters modern (Not all on Ultra of course, but you can compromise and something less, something more to put, and for silovyh people it is obvious that at a minimum some settings more visible enemy)

Second, if you use Vsync, you probably don't know that because it appears inputlag, but if you don't even know what it is, then we have nothing to argue. Google. And by the way, the screen tearing at 144 Hz or above you in life will not even notice. So Vsync is a MARKETING BULLSHIT.

Third, the 60 frames on the system for 120 thousand, is not reasonable. For online FPS shooters need more than 60. The more FPS less latency in ml/sec. If you don't feel this delay, then I would suggest that you in online shooters walking piece of meat, not understanding that in General there do with K/d below one.

In the fourth, to Have a perspective for the future. What's stopping you to get more than 60 FPS right now and have a lower latency, in MS, at the moment. What's the difference?
On account of the temperature at max throttle the current graphics card Pascal bask in an average 60 - 70 degrees. This obsalyutno normal temperature for a graphics card.
And if you're concerned on account of the temperature due to the consumption of Wat and save on elektroenergii, then why take the PC 120 pieces ))

But for prokhodilki in single player is enough for someone 40 - 60 frames.

Any self-respecting gamer simply must know all of the above aspects, with regard to the delay and inputlag. It is important for online FPS shooters.

V
Vitaly Sokolov 27.10.19

Actually to confess, I'm in shock from the audience of this forum.
First time here I look at the comments/ discussion. Maybe just a thought))
One writes well, the human eye sees more frames 24-25, the other believes other people's money like snickering and why do you need more than 60 frames, etc
FacePalm

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.10.19

Vitaly Sokolov
On account of the temperature at max throttle the current graphics card Pascal bask in an average 60 - 70 degrees. This obsalyutno normal temperature for a graphics card.
My computer is much more worth it, the above-described amounts, but I have a few months use Vsync. And use it in their multiplayer games that are played often. It is great for SLI and it is much more comfortable to play in a bunch of our current non-optimized projects), the temperature Difference of about 7-8C is a little, well a lot! But I do not argue that, for example in the online shooter is of course much more preferable more than 60 frames! But what about the network of my battles, it's the Division, Sniper Elite 4 and Observation 2 dogs in these games Lok 60 fps is played goraaaaazdo nicer than if it was turned off. Of course, for those who play Contra, it's a complete perversion to play at 60 frames)

L
Luka_gg 27.10.19

Vitaly Sokolov
I don't play online shooters, never, and I somehow do not care.
you can collect over 70 thousand and have 90 fps - yeah, playing old games (or any DotA, Warcraft, centrstrojj, etc.).
In short it is clear with whom you communicate, I don't onlayner, I don't care, and are more than satisfied with 60 frames, headlights edge, fallout, Skyrim, arch boards, Wolfenstein, Etsu of metal gear, painkiller, the Witcher, zobnatica, solus project - more than 60 frames.
60 frames on the system for 120 thousand, is not reasonable - how reasonably? 45?
I don't care a tiny milisecond, between which, in your list of games, I do not see the difference but see the difference between 49 and 51 of the frame. This is enough for me.
And Yes,online can them and much less requirements, for my games, 120 thousand will be enough for 120 frames.
It is important for online FPS shooters. - it is very IMPORTANT FOR YOU, not for us. We are with You along the way.
Not know is not terrible, terrible is not to learn. Now know if will do nothing, the computer will become obsolete, money to upgrade will not be here when you can, and online, different COP-ing, I will remember Your advice.
Here I am on the side of the kid under the name of TRIBUNES of Milivoje.

V
Vitaly Sokolov 27.10.19

What is there to argue if you have Monica's all 60 Hz. You will not understand me.
See the light when you see the difference between 60 and 144)
How people use Monique's 240 Hertz says. What is the difference between 60 and 240 is the same as 30 and 60.
Well, what you don't play FPS shooters, Yes you, this topic does not bother then, as you against bots and not real players (I'm talking about singles)

V
Vitaly Sokolov 27.10.19

I agree for a comfortable game in action games 60 Hz is enough, if the matrix ips. Here people enjoy the picture and story, and do not masturbate your K/d and aim. ))

L
Luka_gg 27.10.19

Vitaly Sokolov
So, by the way, I have a TV LG 42LM640T. Specification: Frequency patterns (update) - 400 Hz.
Well? I had a frequency of 360 frames per second and 200 frames.

R
RusLAN_74 27.10.19

So actually where is the problem then? Have Monique 144Гц and you need to remove the lock 60

Y
YouSuck228 27.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
LEL, if it's dirty, clean for 400Hz you would pay more than 8K TV
This function does not change gartsovku TV with its own technology that presents the image AS 400Hz

T
Transerfing Realnosti 16.07.20

Infernus666_666
To unlock FPS:
- Go to folder: C:\Users\имя user\AppData\Local\id Software\WolfSP\base
- Open Notepad file wolf.cfg
- Add at the end of the line: seta com_userCommandHz 144
- Save and launch the game, enjoy the high FPS
144 is unable to prescribe any FPS based on the sweep of your monitor.

T
Transerfing Realnosti 16.07.20

Sorry for the previous post Wolfenstein (2009)
Today found a way to unlock Wolfenstein: The New Order, here is the video:
They need to throw in game 2 of the file, and then activate the desired FPS through the console in the game press Ctrl + ~