3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 17.12.20 05:37 am

Hidden Kills (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who figured out how to commit silent murders, except for collapsing the neck. On the clinics of the praying mantis it is drawn that they are suitable for silent killing, but when you sneak up from behind with blades, it also kills by folding its head. Is this the promised variety ...?
10 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 17.12.20

sobr21
Well, you can kill with blades or a pistol with a silencer, the main thing is that the damage is enough. And through F, yes, it just breaks the neck or chokes

l
lewe0fun 17.12.20

From the stealth branch, throw knives, jump on your head ...

s
saa0891 17.12.20

Yes, in general, it is sad that under stealth passage (I really like stealth) there are very few suitable perks, it was possible not only with mantis blades but also with a laser thread (by the way, an awesome reference to Johnny Mnemonic, although there are a lot of these references) to make new stealthy murders, throwing knives are generally a useless perk, and besides, it is also made through the ass.
They also cut out climbing on the walls, again it was possible to implement a bunch of mechanics using this ability, including under stealth passage.

s
sobr21 17.12.20

yondaime174
Since the clinics do stele murder, I come up from behind and he just starts waving them.

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

sobr21
Pump in the perk (the spider is drawn) murder from above, you activate the blades on your hands, you look DOWN where there is a block and an action button on it should appear ... like everything else ... and so the stealth is here, in fact, it's stupidly joked (to swing by force technique)

G
Geembo 29.01.21

sobr21
In fact, kills with melee weapons work according to the Oblivion mechanic - you come up to a distance when F is written, and you hit with full swing, with a strong blow, in the head. If all bonuses for stealth and weapon possession are successful, then the murder will go through stealth, that is, the experience for it (for stealth) will be highlighted and the noise will not rise. The mechanics work fine, only very old-fashioned, compared to the same Far Cry 3 or even Skyrim - they have beautiful animations and fatalities for hidden attacks, but alas, they did not give a lift. Yes, it's sad.

w
wintermute322 29.01.21

Why stealth if there is a daemon to disable optics and point-to-disable optics? cut out the eyes of the enemies and walked without even bending over.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

for a hacker she passed a lot of cool skills for steles. You can stun and kill everyone without even going into the building)) I played on hard, and the feeling was like Izzy.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 08.02.21

sobr21
You come up with blades at the ready, aim at your head, hold down a strong attack and voila, your head roll under the table. You need perks for this, plus damage from enhanced attacks and plus damage to enemies with full HP, guaranteed one-shot of anyone (except for MB bosses, although there may be a crit there and then one-shot is also likely).
Namely, there are no finishing animations, as with collapsing the neck. Yes, she is not really needed, as for me, when there is a suitable dismemberment)

D
Derley 08.02.21

Well, you don't have to worry about it .. There are modding tools, which means that you can make a mod like assassins, only there you could kill from a haystack, but here from a heap of garbage, for example .. As they say, modders will complete the next one for lazy developers game and free)