3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
havenoideas 17.12.20 05:37 am

Does it make sense to add RAM? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Intel Core i5-8250U (1.6 - 3.4 GHz)
RAM 8 GB
nVidia GeForce GTX 1050, 4 GB

Hardware meets the minimum requirements, but in active episodes FPS drops (from the usual 30-35 to 15-20) and hard lags begin, while RAM is loaded up to 95-97%.

Does it make sense to spend money on expanding RAM, or will it not play a significant role?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
panonko 17.12.20

The percentage is a generation higher and the operatives are twice as large. FPS is the same.

7 look 17.12.20

Here you need to change the vidyahu and not add the RAM.

R
Rin Shirayuki 17.12.20

Here you need to change everything, not just add RAM. There may be fewer freezes with RAM, but the FPS will remain the same.

A
Alex hawk 17.12.20

havenoideas
Bolt score and wait for the game for which it is worth updating the entire PC. That's not her. Many who poured 200k on a PC for her sake will greatly regret it, and there are no good games on the horizon yet. Funny industry. Tons of iron and at a crazy price, but there are no games.

M
Marsj 17.12.20

The meaning is only in ssd, a swap file with 8 GB of RAM.

r
redead47 17.12.20

1050ti does not export, I have an i7 3770, 16gb of RAM, the game is worth it. The percent is loaded at 60%, the video card is at 100%, there is a lock at 30 fps, the game is at minimum. Most of the time fps is 27-28, while driving is 22-24. Not surprisingly, the minimum requirements indicate gtx780, which, according to all tests found on the Internet, bypasses 1050ti, albeit slightly. I think, of course, in a month or two, it can be optimized with patches and tightened up to playable stable 30, but it's worth admitting the card has outlived itself. It is a pity, of course, I thought to endure it for a year and build a new computer for 3060. Apparently you will have to sell the old woman and take 1060 from your hands, since there are a lot of them on the secondary, not even from the mother's miners (((

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

Alex Hawk
I took 3090 for rdr2, witcher 3 and the updated mafia. I believe that if you change the hardware, then for the sake of worthy aaa projects!

A
Alex hawk 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I have many complaints about the Witcher , but still the game is decent and perhaps the best. RDR2 shares leadership with her. These are the games for which you can buy the top config. But cyberpunk is extremely weak against their background.