3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Donskoy 13 17.12.20 05:37 am

The \ "Trash \" section of the backpack disappeared (Cyberpunk 2077)

I don’t understand where the garbage is put (records, cards, etc.) there is no section in the backpack "Garbage". He just disappeared. Who faced and how to cure? (
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

Dmitry Donskoy 13
You took the perk for automatic garbage collection, perhaps that's why you disappeared.

s
savaptem 17.12.20

Did you choose MB perk "utilization"? There, all the garbage is disassembled on the machine

D
Dmitry Donskoy 13 17.12.20

Exactly! I didn't pay attention. Thank you! And the garbage, some kind of useful later for quests? Or just for scrap everything?

d
dilat 17.12.20

Dmitry Donskoy 13
Hardly, then there would be no perk

O
Opsy 17.12.20

There is rubbish worth 750 Euro bucks, mostly jewelry. Could make a "jewelry" tab for sale ...

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Do not take this perk under any circumstances. I didn't collect garbage on purpose, but sometimes I accidentally came across something, and after 10 hours of playing I decide to deal with it, and I have 4 thousand of all kinds of nishtyaks there (750 Euro bucks each). So there is a lot of expensive garbage in the game, and this is another flaw that will deprive you of money.

G
GuyverDark 17.12.20

FiftyFour7250 You
can earn money in another way ...
as an example: selling unnecessary weapons

N
Nanwea 17.12.20

Automatic parsing for parts -> bonuses for parsing from the crafting branch -> crafting weapons -> bonuses for reducing the price or generally free crafting -> increasing the price of crafted weapons for level 20 -> you're rich as ...

C
Cyclonis 19.12.20

I pumped the analysis of garbage out of ignorance. Do you think trash will pay off 100k for resetting skills? Or to score already? =)