3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 17.12.20 05:39 am

Messy Inventory (Cyberpunk 2077)

After the first skirmish, I collected about 10 cannons in my inventory. All are alike, I do not understand how to compare them, which is better, which is worse. Most importantly, there are a lot of them. If you collect everything after each shootout, then you will have to run with hundreds of barrels ...

Maybe someone has a link to an intelligent guide - how to sort the message that garbage that I pick up.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 17.12.20

All garbage can be disassembled immediately in the inventory.

z
zvelya 17.12.20

What is more profitable - to sell or disassemble?

M
Marsj 17.12.20

Disassembly gives details for upgrades or crafting.

S
Setesh 17.12.20

zvelya
cheap (up to a hundred bucks) disassemble, I sell everything that is more expensive

B
BigN1ck 17.12.20

Basically, when comparing guns, you need 3 numbers. A large one showing the damage per CD (next to the arrow), under it is a small number showing the damage per shot and a little lower the figure shows the rate of fire (I use it when choosing pistols and snipers)
But what annoys me in the inventory is that there is no separation weapon tabs on sub-tabs like "pistols", "shotguns", etc. and in the section with heal it is sad that maskdocks and bounces are not placed in a separate subsection

B
Blinkin 17.12.20

Marsj
has a perk for automatic garbage parsing, but there is "garbage", 750 bucks each (chains are different), mb someone in the know - do we figure it out right away?)

T
Tanthalas 17.12.20

Blinkin
Expensive trash sort it out too