3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 17.12.20 05:41 am

Weapons on the walls of the cache (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello! Tell me, but at VI's apartment, when you put a weapon in a cache - why is it not displayed on the wall? There are such empty cells. Does everyone have this or just me?

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2020/12/2a3398524c4b258bb3a23b01d0af30cf.jpg
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 17.12.20

TyanKa As
I understand it, there will be weapons of either some quest villains, or your dead friends (+ there may be some other very significant heroes). The dead Jack's pistols (two pistols) are displayed on the wall. One can be put in a cache and it will be displayed on the stand. (These pistols can be picked up from Jack's memorial wall when his mother calls you to the wake.)

T
TyanKa 17.12.20

LancNoDance wrote:
when his mother calls you to the funeral,
oh damn it, and I sent the body to the hospital. and his mother called me and said that there was no one to store like ..)))

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

TyanKa
No difference, the body will take away the arosak anyway

H
Herobrin Mainkraft 24.12.20

Vitaly Gushchin
and how to get pistols in the second case?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 24.12.20

I still have it like this ... + Chainsaw on the other wall.

y
yondaime174 24.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
How could the skippie put there?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 24.12.20

yondaime174
At first I chose " puppy mode", after 50+ kilos Skippy switched to constant "killer" mode, although most likely the choice of chronology of modes is not important.
After a while, he asked to return it to the mistress. I refused, said I would keep it for myself. He was very offended, but continued to work.
The quest item icon was removed from it, which made it possible to unload it from the inventory. (At the same time, the quest itself remained hanging)

True, now, when I go into the closet, he screams out in his voice what "such a sikoy" I am and the like ... =)

V
Vitaly Gushchin 24.12.20

Herobrin Mainkraft
Some of his friends will leave him in a bag at the door

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

I played almost 50 hours, I was empty in all slots) Toka put the cult ones there and their pennies.

D
Do_mo_fon 24.12.20

D
Do_mo_fon 24.12.20

on the other wall, too, all the guns
Bottom line: fucking)
a waste of time

D
Do_mo_fon 24.12.20

N
NeProGeimer 25.12.20

Do_mo_fon
How could you put a crash pistol there (the one with the most extreme white handle) please tell me, otherwise I just can't put it there.

D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

NeProGeimer
êàî
I certainly can not say
but will list all I did:
1) Call Rivera
2) talk to him
3) came to him in the trailer park
4) There is talk once again
after all this, I was able to put a gun
Ps: I also initially did not could put it. Tried a lot of things (even fucked him). So try to make the whole asset associated with the River. Good luck

C
Cap1 07.01.21

Do_mo_fon
How to find the shotgun that is under the Panam rifle?

y
yondaime174 07.01.21

Cap1
We need to finish the chain with Judy. Then in her apartment will appear

A
Alex hawk 01.02.21

alick1
Satori.

g
ganjin 01.02.21

NeProGeimer
When I improved the crash, or rather made gold out of purple (or maybe purple out of blue, I don't remember), I was able to make two - one with a quest mark, the second without. Then I was still surprised, I thought what kind of glitch it was. And he is hung on the wall. As a result, one, which is marked, in my inventory, the second on the wall. In general, get into the "creation" and see if you can do more.

g
ganjin 01.02.21

Maybe someone will need a list. I can't find something like that.
Skippy (pistol)
Breakthrough (sniper)
Supervision (sniper)
Molon Labe (assault)
Psalm 10: 6 (assault)
Chainsaw (
rn ) Yinlong (rn)
Rogue (shotgun)
Executioner (shotgun)
Monarch (double-barreled)
Malorian Arms 3516 (pistol)
La Chingona Dorada (pistol)
Plan B (pistol)
Archangel (revolver)
Crash (revolver)
Comrade's hammer (revolver)
Jinchu-maru (katana)
Satori (katana)

y
yar1097 01.02.21

ganjin
Also Ba Xingchun, Adam Smasher's shotgun.