3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
max_ximus 17.12.20 05:42 am

Visual damage (Cyberpunk 2077)

They promised that in the game the rivals' limbs would come off, their bodies would be severely injured, but in fact there is none. I'm not a bloodthirsty brute, of course, but when you sprinkle with a large-scale caliber, in theory there should be minced meat from a corpse, but in fact there are no scratches ... Does everyone have it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigN1ck 17.12.20

It was the case that during the battle he blew the heads of the enemies. But how a body without a head looks like .... it was either an implant or it was horror. For the rest of the body I will not say. Corpses can not shoot anything.

u
ukrspleen 17.12.20

I cut off with a katana leg for example

m
max_ximus 17.12.20

And in my case, at least in the head, bachey in a dense one, does not even scratch ...

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 17.12.20

Everything fires back beautifully, and heads and arms and legs, and pieces of body become full of holes through. Unless you need a large-caliber weapon, such as a shotgun, revolver or machine gun

m
max_ximus 17.12.20

Exactly, wait, I connected to the turret and set up minced meat and ketchup fireworks))) oh ...

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.20

It works very strangely, then I shoot off my leg with a pistol (revolver), or my hand, then I can't take my head off with a shotgun. It looks like here either crit is needed to drop, or randomly.