3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TuzBuben 17.12.20 05:42 am

A pile of water. How to transfer it to Diamond City (Fallout 4)

I have a lot of water, but really where you can sell it, at Diamond. Ways to sell like rogue traders or their stalls - do not offer. Is there any more or less legal way to move a large cargo? Is there any small MB bug?
Mods, cheats, console commands are not offered.
11 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 17.12.20

And what is the problem to transfer to yourself? Collect at least 10 tons.

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

oleg199966
A niche that from "scentuari" to Diamond to go 53 kilometers, and my hp is not infinite? Which, meanwhile, is spent if the overweight.

o
oleg199966 17.12.20

TuzBuben
First, HP is not spent if there is an advantage. Secondly, is it difficult to cross the map? If you play in survival mode, then only through companions + legs.

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

oleg199966
I'm wasting . Of course I play survival. What does satellites mean?

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

I read about a dog, as if you throw an object on the ground and ask to pick it up, but apparently the bug was fixed, since the dog does not take it for itself, but gives it to me ...

o
oleg199966 17.12.20

TuzBuben
You need to put things in the satellite. There is no other way. Why are you playing survival if you don't really know the mechanics of the game?

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

oleg199966
Oh my bastard ... You can't put more things into the satellite than you can. This is for your reference. Again, I'm playing survival. Or do you think I want to take 3 bottles to Diamond? 1700+ bottles. Do you understand? I don't know how in other modes, but with such a weight, I spend hp, I can't put such a lot into a satellite, apparently the satellite also has a limitation. Which of the following is a game mechanic that I don't understand? And I play all games to the max. difficulties.

o
oleg199966 17.12.20

TuzBuben
In the satellite, you can probably put hundreds of two bottles for water. And if it's a robot or a strong man, then even more. Equip yourself with power armor and a companion. You can transfer everything in 2-3 times. There is no other way. He himself chose the survival mode.

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

oleg199966
So I would answer right away. Yes, I already did walker 5 myself.
I only have a dog for now.

s
saa0891 17.12.20

TuzBuben You
swing a strong ridge 4 level and on survival the damage will not be done, you can even carry a ton, you can even run by spending OD.

Another option, you take all the water, call the rotorcraft and while you fly, you are stupidly treated.

There is also a cheating option, you take all these bottles from the box into your inventory, throw them on the ground and order your partner to pick them up, he will pick them up even if there are 1,700 pieces like yours. Simply put, your partner will pick up things even in excess of what he can carry. I don't know about the dog, but it works with everyone else.

T
TuzBuben 17.12.20

saa0891
The above methods are unlikely to help now, I'm only 11 lvl. But what about your partner you should try. Paper is just resting with me in one settlement. Mb will work with it. thank you in advance.