3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adult 17.12.20 05:42 am

Will there be DLCs? (Cyberpunk 2077)

To be or not to be!? That is the question!
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 17.12.20

adult
Of course they will, any major game has them.

c
cheezette 17.12.20

adult
At the beginning of 21, they plan to release free DLC, as with The Witcher 3, and there already large expansions will go

a
adult 17.12.20

cheezette Have you
already written about this?

u
ukrspleen 17.12.20

They wrote about this for a long time

c
cheezette 17.12.20

adult
Yes, in the last report. Like, due to the three-fold transfer, DLCs were postponed for 21 years, while the MP was not earlier than 22 years

a
adult 20.12.20

Already reluctant to buy! This once again emphasizes that in addition to the PC, you need to have a console, as a kind of filter of good quality goods that we want to have.

D
Demoniac 20.12.20

adult
If objectively, then no difference. Whether or not an add-on will make the game better. However, the Rads want to concoct some addition next year.

A
Axeffectt 20.12.20

Possessed
Objectively, this game has its own circle of fans and I think they were happy to see a continuation in the form of DLS. Although, is there a chance for this, due to the latest problems in the studio. Moreover, we will not have to wait for any major issues from CD Projekt in the next few years. According to the report from the company itself, the primary goal is to fix the performance and bugs of the game itself on all platforms. All potential dls have been postponed indefinitely, if they are still a priority.

T
Tdante 20.12.20

Well ... the main thing is that it does not work out like with Andromeda ... Otherwise, it will generally be a mess. And they know it, so sooner or later there will be dlts. But I have huge doubts about multiplayer.

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.12.20

adult
Developers have already said that there will be

D
Derley 20.12.20

It's already 3 dls, 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05

D
Demoniac 22.12.20

AxeEffectt
AxeEffectt wrote:
there is a circle of fans and I think they were happy to see a continuation in the form of dls.
To be more precise, not fans of the game, but fanatical fans of the studio. This mass grabs any addition. And maybe even a couple of times.
Personally, I have the impression of de ja vu. Reds are exactly repeating the story of the Piranha Bytes fifteen years ago. They fired a couple of awesome Gothic games in the same way, then there was a publicized failure with bugs in the face of Gothic 3, but only 2 years were rattled about it all over the world, and not 8 years like here. Then the studio corrected the game for 2 years and went to the bottom. There was a good attempt at surfacing, but it failed even 3 times.

S
Superdron 22.12.20

So many returns of the dough, lawsuits, etc. that, I'm afraid, they may not release the DLC :( It will be a pity - I liked the game very much. What will he have with Panama :) I went through several variants of endings, glitches, which they write about so much, I did not see much ... If only small and then, after I began to look closely after negative reviews.

G
Grimganga 24.12.20

adult Most likely there will be a 6th ending and a trip to Nevada (Las Vegas). If you take the final camp of the nomads from the top right as the reference point and run further to the right, it will be written there is nothing yet.

It will not be released until 2022-2023, the first patches will be aimed at optimizing the game, then they will add hairdressers and tattoo parlors, then there will be a continuation of some quests removed from the release version of the game, cars.

I am very afraid that the DLC will go to Mexico. If we take La Paz, Mihikali and Hermosillo as a prototype of the cities, judging by the pictures, a sad place, well, who knows how it is there in 2077.

E
Eriori 24.12.20

AxeEffectt
There are such problems that the game probably paid off twice. 13kk copies minus refunds and are sold in the top of Steam further.
data-reply = "18990333"> Demoniac
If someone liked the game, is he already a fanatic? Then if someone doesn't, is he a complete hater? The game is not so bad and costs $ 30 per pc.

R
RuS984 28.12.20

an adult wrote:
To be or not to be !? That is the question!
To be or not to be CDPR that is the question))

D
Denis g 01.01.21

I hope that they will, and they will turn the game into something more playable, in terms of the fullness of the open world, well, what the hell is not kidding - suddenly there will be some kind of complementary final dlts.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 05.01.21

adult
Well, look if you talk to Delamayne after you return all the cars, he says that he is eskin because of the black screen. Johnny says that the murderer is Yeskin because of the black screen. Viola behind the black screen. As if the conclusions themselves suggest themselves.