3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SNGJ 17.12.20 05:42 am

Set Items (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

Someone tell me why I don't have chests with armor from the sets, I even look on the MAP where the locations of these items are marked, but they are not there !!! Need HELP !!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASS 17.12.20

SNGJ I'm
sorry ((

S
SNGJ 17.12.20

The trick is that I find items in other chests or I don't find them at all, there was something that dropped from opponents and sold from merchants

S
SNGJ 17.12.20

The trick is that I find items in other chests or I don't find them at all, there was something that dropped from opponents and sold from merchants

M
MASS 17.12.20

SNGJ Well, I'm fine
. Bad MB card caught

P
Partosek 17.12.20

I have the same problem and don't know what to do

V
Velveteen 17.12.20

Learn Russian.

T
TheTigerM 17.12.20

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga Weapon Packs

In the Ego Draconis Campaign:

Nature's Children Set
Armor I - In a chest in a room with a foot after teleporting from the Temple of Machos.
Leggings I - In a chest near the lava with a river in the Temple of Fate.
Helmet II - In a chest in a forgotten cave in Oskol.
Bow - In a chest in the stash of the hunter Glorious Robinav in Oskol.

Aleroth's Protector Set
Armor I - Sold by Karel's Skeleton in Lovis Tower.
Leggings I - At the Demon of the Underworld from the magic portal in Oskol.
Helmet II - Sold by merchant Adrian Locke at the Black Pig Tavern.
Mace - In a chest near Dr. Niedelman's cache (Bellegar's flight), in Oskol.

Rivellon's Guard Set
Armor - In a chest in the grave of the ghost of Arben.
Leggings - Sold by Blacksmith Dirk.
Hammer - At the summoned demon Perkhot by Georg Grimoire.

Blood Warrior Set
Armor - In a chest in a room with a foot after teleporting from the Temple of Machos.
Leggings - In a drop-down chest activated by three crystals in the valley of the temple of Machos.
Bracers - In a drop-down chest when activating Penelope's grave with Penelope's pendant.
Shield - In the chest of the necromancer of Niberius Cerberus.
Sword - In the second chest on the right in Lovis's room. Gauntlet

Hunter Set
- In Jack Chatterbox's inventory. He is in the wyvern's nest (one of the four Tomb Raiders).
Helmet - In a chest in the hold of a ship slung over a tree on the Island of the Wardens.
Leggings - In the key chest on the top floor of the second ruined tower in the castle on Dragon Rock.
Carapace - In a chest with a key in the cave of the Redhammer tribe.
Belt - In a chest with a key, in the cave of the dragonkin Wakka on the island of the Guardians.
Necklace - In a chest, in the heart of the Gesser castle, in the poisoned Oskol.
Earrings - In a chest in Cali's pantry.
Bracelet - In Vinga's password chest in the Upper Halls (read minds).
Ring - In a chest in one of the fortresses of Rezser's air castle.
Bow - On sale from the merchant Nikolai Thaler in the Upper Halls, he starts trading after completing the quest to clear the cave from the trolls.

Set of Scorpion
Gauntlets - In the chest with a key in the "Ancient Cave" (before reaching the dragon of the Patriarch).
Helmet - Dropped by Thymus (Dragon Patrol) at Dragon Rock Castle.
Leggings - Sold by merchant Samuel on Guardian Island.
Carapace - Sold by the merchant Artem Heidel in the castle on Dragon Rock.
Belt - In a chest in one of the fortresses of Stone's air castle.
Necklace - In the chest with the key "His Excellency" near the stele "On the shore", the key is given by the Hermit after completing his quest.
Earrings - In a chest in one of the fortresses of Kira's air castle.
Bracelet - Dropped by the Important Imp after reading the Lair of Demons cave.
Ring - In a chest in one of the fortresses of the air castle of Kali.
Sword - In a drop-down chest in the "Forgotten Grave" cave when completing the "Tomb Raiders" quest.

Archmage Aleroth's Set
Gauntlets - In the chest in front of the teleport when leaving the cave with the source in the Halls of the High.
Helmet - In a chest in the heart of Raigon Castle in the poisoned Oskol.
Leggings - In a drop-down chest when placing books on three pedestals in the "Depleted Mine" cave.
Carapace - Sold by Archmage Deodatus in Aleroth's Cathedral, begins trading after closing the rifts and after reading his thoughts.
Belt - In a box in the crown of the Yggdrasil tree, appears after reading the thoughts of the goblin Jarla. In the Orobas Fjords.
Necklace - In a chest with a key in the "Gloomy Rift" cave (necromancer Barnabas), behind the middle teleport. In the Orobas Fjords.
Earrings - In a chest with a key in the mines of the High Halls, the key is in a cage above the lava.
Bracelet - In a chest with a key in Laiken's laboratory on Guardian Island.
Ring - Dropped by Belhoder Chkharura in the Depleted Mine Cave, in the Orobas Fjords.
Hammer - In a chest in Stone's "Crossings".

Seth Ultringa
Helmet - Removed from Kali's corpse after reading her mind.
Carapace - Removed from Stone's corpse after reading his mind.
Bracers - Removed from Hanlosh's corpse after reading his mind. Stone's air castle.
Leggings - Removed from Rezzer's corpse after reading his mind.

In the Flames of Vengeance campaign:

Elusive Archer Set
Helmet - In a chest on a platform in the southeast corner of the Engineer's pad, above the first lever (on the right after entering).
Carapace - In the house of Willie from the leader of the assassins (if you take the side of the killers - you can buy, if Willie - will get after the battle).
Bracers - In a chest in the basement of the House of Healers. It is necessary to read the thoughts of Decimus, then on the second floor from Bernard take the key to the chest (you need to take the First Aid quest to enter the basement).
Leggings - In the room with gold in the temple of Nimir (the key is on the left on the shelf at the first turn after entering the temple).
Bracelet - In a box in the Abbot's room (Abandoned crypt, Crow's Nest area). Key to the box in the first torch.

Wizard Dragon Set
Helmet - In Gulla's chest after completing The Fat Hint quest.
Shell - after reading the thoughts of the Nerikon tree (Mardeniya Square).
Bracers - In the second chest of the spirit of Baldini (temple of Nimir).
Leggings - In Laniel's chest (Cozy house, Lanilor street; the key to his room is obtained after completing the First Hint quest).
Earrings - From Ursula after mind reading.

Set of the Order of the Viper
Helmet - In a box on the table after solving a puzzle with pictures (see the quest There would be bones).
Carapace - From Balba (Circle of Trust Tavern, Mardeniya Square) after mind reading.
Bracers - In the theater basement chest (on Lanilor Street), behind a passageway that opens with a button on the wall to the left of the table.
Leggings - In a warehouse in the sewer (the Appetite quest comes with eating). To access the warehouse, use the three buttons at the lower torches after entering the sewer.
Belt - From Pomponius after his death (quest Beauty and the Beast).

i
iroplexj 21.10.22

where the scorpion mittens lie on the guide they are not there game dividinity developer

A
AndreySolovyov 21.10.22

iroplexj
Plus to the question, I ran around the whole cave, there are no gloves
By the way, another question: if the Island of the Guardians is already under a poisonous fog, can't you buy scorpion boots? And where is the belt in Stone's fortress? I've looked all over and can't find it