3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Dantes 17.12.20 05:44 am

How do I open the 5th skill tree? (Cyberpunk 2077)

How do I open the 5th skill tree?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Dantes 17.12.20

J
Jon776 17.12.20

Michael Dantes
This is the sixth question. But I can't answer, I just came to show off))

O
Opsy 17.12.20

Mikhail Dantes
This is not 5 but 6.
Probably this is one of the cut parts of the game ... mb in general they plan to add something in future dlc

A
Artyom Astafiev 17.12.20

It's also interesting, I think it will open further in the story, while 25 hours have been played, but there are no hints. Except that the frame "ripples" just like Keanu ...

F
FiftyFour7250 17.12.20

Artyom Astafiev
Considering that the game takes 30-40 hours, I don't think it will appear)

m
marrader 17.12.20

I have a question why these parameters do not swing at me: ?? I downloaded each branch to lvl 5 and everything hung on it ... and even the character level itself does not swing, it froze at level 15

W
Wolf-Mercenary 17.12.20

There are past games, so is it worth it to rush the plot in order to open this tree or can you concentrate on cleaning the map from side effects for pumping?

M
Micr0 17.12.20

Wolf-Mercenary
after completing the storyline, this branch does not open.
When you complete the story it does not matter, after passing you are loaded before entering the last mission (while experience and bonuses after the last mission are saved). And you can once again go through the last mission, and by the way there are many options and some open only after closing some side effects.

I
Igor Malenik 05.01.21

Completed the whole game. The tree never opened. Most likely in future major DLCs they will open a new branch to us.