3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Fedko 17.12.20 05:46 am

Resetting skills? (Cyberpunk 2077)

A small problem arose for me. When I play, I don't touch anyone, when suddenly bang! I come to the ripper, change parts, but the skills are gone in the development branches. And you have to redistribute again. And so after each trip to the ripper, even if I don’t change anything, but just go to the bargaining window. Who knows how to fix it. I’ve been so upset already.
PY. SY. Everything is already normal, the patch has been corrected. But the bug was not very pleasant.
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 17.12.20

I finally have a funny theme, I only pumped up to level 5 on each branch and that's it, it doesn't swing further, it's practically impossible to play stupidly, half of the dialogues don't allow you to choose, half of the paths don't allow you to go through, purely because my skills are frozen and xs what to do with it

P
Pb1B0K 17.12.20

Obviously you are buying everything from the ripper. In the first slot, everyone has a skill reset pill. It costs 100,000. Where does so much money come from? Artmani?

P
Pb1B0K 17.12.20

marrader Raise the stats
above 5 and continue to swing.

m
marrader 17.12.20

Pb1B0K
how can I raise them? if there is nothing ... the progress of the pumping stupidly stuck, even now my character's level does not swing, it froze at 15 lvl and that's it ... I've already passed half the game at 15
lvl ... give a start to pumping ... otherwise it is unrealistically difficult to play

W
Warrior of Morgoth 17.12.20

Alexander Fedko
And I thought what happened. Well, one more glitch, we are waiting for patches.

m
marrader 17.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
won the patch came out on 29gb

A
Alexander Fedko 17.12.20

Pb1B0K
Yeah, I just go to the ripper to shop, go out and the skills were spent on redistribution. I use cheats only for cartridges. But I don’t sell them. Everything else is hard-earned.

A
Alexander Fedko 17.12.20

Pb1B0K
And who else uses this fossil. Checked cheat enjin and trainers work much better.

P
Pb1B0K 17.12.20

Alexander Fedko
Then xs xs, did not fix it with the patch?

A
Alexander Fedko 17.12.20

Pb1B0K Xs
, I'm downloading.

K
Kelon 18.12.20

I didn't fix it with the patch, the skills also fly off.

C
Cyclonis 19.12.20

I pumped the analysis of garbage out of ignorance. Do you think trash will pay off 100k for resetting skills? Or to score already? =)

g
ganjin 19.12.20

Cyclonis
How can garbage pay off if you pumped in its analysis? This is a skill, so that he can understand it automatically, as I understand it, so as not to call it out himself. Or I don't understand correctly what you mean. In general, he is worth a penny.
PS. And what for 100k. can I reset my skills? I didn't pay attention to something.

l
lewe0fun 19.12.20

Quite often, trash / jewelry for 750 comes across, the perk will also be dealt with automatically. You don’t want to lose money, don’t take the perk.

C
Cyclonis 22.12.20

ganjin
Where you insert implants, you can reset it for 100k. I mean, if I throw off skills for 100k to remove this perk =), it will pay off or not.

g
ganjin 24.12.20

Cyclonis
Yes, I only learned after reading this topic that rippers trade)
Well, the further, the more money accumulates. I think 100k at some stage is not that much money, but points for pumping perks go slower. But is it worth it for the sake of one skill to spend 100k when they are still needed? .. I just threw knives, I thought they would kill in stealth from one time, now I don't use it at all, especially since there are a bunch of more useful scripts. But I do not reset it yet. 100k is still more necessary, but I will probably drop it soon.

A
Alexander Fedko 25.12.20

Cyclonis
Download all the branches of skills, they also seem to give skill points for them, so one point is not so important, and the skill of parsing norms is generally useful.

g
ganjin 01.01.21

Alexander Fedko
Well, I won't pump everything, like lvl 50 max. Try what I can for getting eyes.

A
Alexander Fedko 05.01.21

ganjin
and not perks, each branch of skills has its own levels, for which they also give skill points.

g
ganjin 07.01.21

Alexander Fedko
I know, but you can't upgrade a skill level above the characteristic level, but there are only 50 levels.
That is, if you have a reaction level of 6, then you can only upgrade blades, short-barrels and rifles to 6 and, accordingly, you won't get skill points.