3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
notvcx 17.12.20 05:48 am

Bug on the mission \ "Don't call Saul \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

The bug is that the game is not saved and the game asks to come to Sol, but when you approach, nothing happens
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
notvcx 17.12.20

Game version 1.03 Pirate version

f
foxxed 17.12.20

Also today it was shipped before the last autosave and was just waiting by the car near the panamas, he came up himself

D
Dima Ukraintsev 12 18.12.20

This is also a problem. On the assignment, I'm sorry to meet with Sol, a dialogue between Panam and Sol takes place, then nothing happens. I don’t know how to fix it

H
Honoraleksandr 19.12.20

Dima Ukraintsev 12
In short, by typing, solved the issue by loading even earlier. From the place where everyone was already knocked out near the convoy. Without rewinding, I looked all the way to the camp and the quest broke up

K
Kill100 19.12.20

Face GOG 1.04, loaded almost to the very beginning of the mission ... (at the time the train started) there were no saves before
:(

T
The_Ghost122 19.12.20

I have a face on 1.04 when I sit down on the fire with the Panamas and go through some dialogues V offers to sleep and in the end he does not fall asleep and I sit on the fire next to everyone and nothing happens

l
lsv640 19.12.20

The people of the PPC, of ​​course, just look at the sky, the quest is so conceived. 100% will help
PS What are you not romantic, to see in another place staring ...

N
Neoniq 22.12.20

lsv640
Ayet, thanks dad, it worked. I will be more romantic

F
Flink_22 20.01.23

I just pushed the pony car and it disappeared, the quest was updated and everything worked