3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 17.12.20 05:49 am

"Game has stopped working" error. Appeared after yesterday's patch (Cyberpunk 2077)

A patch has been released - the game has been updated - do not play the game again. Any thoughts on how to return to working capacity?

8 Comments
Sort by:
w
waddacookie 17.12.20

If the game is on Steam, then check the integrity of the game files. It helped me.

A
Andreiad 17.12.20

Likewise, yesterday I played for 5 hours without interruption, all the rules, after the patch every 10 minutes a crash.

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

le_prophet
It was, and without a patch, it means that the developers did not fix anything, which is typical for Polish hands)))

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

And the funniest thing is it crashes on PS4, these clowns even on the console have done it!

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

X_ray_83
Checked the files and everything works. One file was missing. I'm glad for you if you enjoy pouring out toxins, so little is needed for joy)

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

le_prophet
Listen to this "excuse Aries" has reached insanity! On PS5 consoles, the game crashes, do you understand what kind of garbage they released !? You don’t understand that the game for $ 50 should work, I pay money, and not developed for me as a beta tester.
For 3 kopecks they bought the game and tell who should. (((

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

X_ray_83
Everyone sees and understands everything, and you just pour dirt. So I assumed that it gives you pleasure. Do you think some of the developers will read here your thoughts on their work?

X
X_ray_83 17.12.20

le_prophet
Everyone sees and understands everything, and you just pour dirt.
What does everyone see !? Transfer three was not enough to improve the game !?
But they spent 100 lamas on advertising dildos clowns!
Do you think some of the developers will read here your thoughts on their work?
I think PS4 and Xbox owners will no longer buy their games, after such a spit in the face for $ 50.