3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h1d3nn 17.12.20 05:50 am

Friezes in the City (Cyberpunk 2077)

The game gives out 55 - 60 FPS at high settings
As soon as I enter the city it sags to 30 - 35
When I drive a car, I slowly move my mouse - the game accelerates sharply and freezes
When I walk there is no such
game The game is installed on an SSD drive
Is everyone so freezing?
16 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 17.12.20

h1d3nn cpu
+ gpu + ram?

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

Same

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

And there are no patches and no ...

h
h1d3nn 17.12.20

le_prophet

At the level of rumors, it will be released at midnight Moscow time

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

h1d3nn
And everything works fine for me, in interiors and closed locations it is ideal, but it is impossible to drive around the city. It's just not playable. If they don't fix the plot of the run, but as the game is finished, I will go 100%. I want to, but there is no opportunity to do it comfortably. It's a shame enough.

a
attacking_beaver 17.12.20

le_prophet
So the whole trick is just like in the city itself. It was he who was hyped everywhere as an open world of a new generation, and if you skip exploring the city, then 90 percent of the gaming experience will be lost somewhere, in my opinion

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

le_prophet Purchased
GOG game?

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Steam

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

attacking_beaver
Traveled all over the city, looks really amazing, especially on a rainy night, but the city is clearly not 90% of the gaming experience. The plot takes place like a movie, the graphics are amazing in many moments, the characters look like living.

G
Govvo 17.12.20

Well, duck, what did you want, the game is essentially sharpened under 30 fps current, if you want more stable fps or lock by 30-40 do so that it is not so noticeable, or lower the graph until you achieve a minimum drawdown of at least 46-50 and you will happiness, I can finally gouge with a lock of 40 fps, drawdowns up to 27 are rare, and so about 30-33 is played normally, of course not chic, but at least somehow it will do for a free game, but when the optimon is delivered, you can pay for the game, but so far not, as it is and is played)

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

Govvo
Play at least 10 fps, under what 30 fps lock? for the release of new consoles and video cards?

h
h1d3nn 17.12.20

Govvo
high / medium / low settings do not matter
Anyway in the city 30 - 35 FPS

G
Govvo 17.12.20

h1d3nn
Well, this is a manual in the optimism of the developers, but they were praised as gods, ahahahah

G
Govvo 17.12.20

le_prophet
Well, the developers hoped that everyone on all configs will play at 30 fps, so they did so that even on amnimals, the VPS does not increase by the minimum frame much from 30 fps

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

Govvo
Where do you get this from? Who was hoping for what? Are you self-asserting due to these stuffing?
Another emphasis on the pirate lol. The game is absolutely worth its money, it is excellent. The witcher at the start had the same gigantic problems.

l
le_prophet 17.12.20

After the patch, the FPS in the city became much better, but still, at high speed, the FPS sags (although the percentages and the map are not loaded to the maximum). The strong friezes are gone, but the micro friezes remain. The bug with mouse acceleration and FPS drop seems to be gone.