3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarMix 18.12.20 02:09 am

Dialogue window with Takemura does not disappear (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, the dialogue hangs and does not disappear even after completing the quest and the quest line as a whole.
The only thing when everything is normalized is after the point of no return in the plot.

If anyone knows, tell me how to remove this dialog box.

Spoiler

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.12.20

StarMix
It happens the same only with objects, only loading from a checkpoint helps.

S
StarMix 19.12.20

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
was loaded more than once, the effect is the same after a trip to okado, the dialogue just appears and that's it =)

A
Axyeacle 24.12.20

StarMix
Found a solution for 5 hours sat and pierced. When Takemura offers to go with him to Wakako, you need to refuse and get yourself then the bug will not work.

D
Death-core 24.12.20

the same crap only with the dialogue of johnny playing half the game.

S
StarMix 25.12.20

Axyeacle
pancake the other day I wanted to try a similar method, but there was no time, thanks for the advice, I'll try =)

R
ReXSniper 25.12.20

Death-Core
Turn off and turn on subtitles, everything disappears

P
PhysxN 30.12.20

ReXSniper For the
first time, about a day or so, it was easy to play, but now it appears through every dialogue. It's too late to load before the bug.

Spoiler

A
Asmak 30.12.20

I have a slightly similar problem with Wakaka. When I ride around the city and drive next to her quest, a call occurs, in which the wakaka just looks and does not say anything. Because of this, I cannot save, because the game thinks that I am in dialogue, and other quests either do not give an auto-save for loading, or do not start at all, since I cannot start a conversation