3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 27.10.19 02:13 pm

Laura Cyr (dead) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

As you probably already know the game added a squirrel riding a cat skeleton, however, this protein has the ability to die almost from all, and after his death, he accompanies the main character in spirit form.

In General, I wonder where it begins full-fledged storyline, besides the fact that he gives books skills. I would be very grateful if you will sign that as a Yes.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 27.10.19

I sincerely did not notice the exact moment when I turned into a Ghost, and naively thought that this is a bug, since it happened after the first transition Mistress of Revenge in the Halls of Echo and back. There he was in spirit, remember it, and after that and remained so.
Hike along the Coast of Reaper I haven't finished the story with him not moving, the green he pisses me off.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.10.19

Amishor
To resurrect scroll is not?

A
Apokalipsis113 27.10.19

00 the Brave sailor
To resurrect scroll is not?
No, it is not available as a target for scrolls.
If you need to go somewhere, for example, in a fog of death - just one character to take a squirrel with a conversation with a character which would never go anywhere. At the end - switch on not going Persian and end the conversation with a squirrel.

Actually the problems I see. Over time, he had magic armor - when now in the middle of the battlefield is worn, to avoid the AoE of enemies does not receive a status (burning for example) and calmly survives.

K
Kilimor 27.10.19

You can safely kill the squirrel, the difference from the live version of no. In the end there will be a couple of words and all.

A
Ayub_Black 27.10.19

Kilimor
I like this thought, because when talking with his spirit he spoke as if he were alive, that is, the difference in communication was not that alive that dead.

T
Temporum 27.10.19

This one will not die ))
I confess, yuzal trainer with MegaExp function as the tactics did not leave me feeling that I'm somewhere stupid, and that now in turn I will make some sort of bandit )) With this function quickly swung up to LVL 8 in Fort joy, looking at a squirrel and she's LVL 29 ))
I hope its not on the quest you need to win?

Someone tell me to kick him out if he disappears forever or somewhere to go and you can take it again?

A
Ayub_Black 27.10.19

Temporum
On the plot there's no way he was not affected and even more his death, he walks with you with the same remarks, and lively Ser, respectively, do not worry about his death.

T
Temporum 27.10.19

Ayub_Black
I didn't worry about her death, I soared over the death of my entire party, if the squirrel with such stats have hit on the quest ))
Thanks for the clarification.

B
Black Doc 27.10.19

Ayub_Black
Ayub_Black wrote:
I wonder where it begins full-fledged storyline, besides the fact that he gives books skills.
Spoilerage, apparently. Before the final battle carries nonsense about acorn - and disappears.
Apokalipsis113
Apokalipsis113 wrote:
Over time, he had armor
Hell no! At what location? And what the outcome of the way proteins?

A
Apokalipsis113 27.10.19

Black Doc
DE I nedorosl. And the armor appeared somewhere before visiting the island of the blood moon.

B
Black Doc 27.10.19

Apokalipsis113
Another question - about when you were playing? How long? (I mean - could the next patch to give protection of squirrel?)

A
Apokalipsis113 27.10.19

Black Doc
C half a month or a month ago.

l
lordofwater 27.10.19

Temporum
character with such parameters it is easy to score, because control through knockdown and chicken. It would be interesting to fight him and gain experience.

l
lumkin231 27.10.19

I for one really hate this squirrel that for all the traps coming?

V
Voin Morgota 10.10.20

People I've just started playing this wonderful game and can't figure out if Ser Laura is giving me a skill book, but there's no such thing and no skill like that. What's this?

f
fasdfsafa 18.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
she appears in recipes, her crafting needs (like all the other books from him)